Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
it’s quite sad that baguette felt guilty by association to us. I naively sort of imagined our relationship was beneficial for her and here.
It was beneficial to her, we were her cheerleaders, reposted all her posts, found her recordings etc. I like baguette but I'm disappointed she felt a need to dis people who supported her.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
ooo am fuming this morning. FUMING.
@Unicorn Fyp
Animated GIF
Animated GIF

iwontgiveupharely/hayley/nessie/ican,ishall,youwont
Loving the one way beefing..

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Guilty by association is harsh when she's the one who created the t-shirt designs, songs and accompanying AI images, was the most vocal in boxes, and basically was seen as a figurehead of CC by these Tiktok begs.

It's ok to change as a person, it's ok to distance yourself for any reason, but it's not ok to wipe the s off your brow and fling it onto someone else's.

That's sad, man. And I guess she's deleted her account here as I can't tag her. I like you, Miss Baguette. Don't s on us.

*Fade to black with Gotye "Somebody That I Used To Know" playing softly whilst the camera zooms in on raindrops falling down a windowpane*

1000022375.png

Last edited:
Why on earth is he mentioning me for I dont recall I've ever commented in alexs chat ir vouched for anyone?! I've commented to him in other's chats but thats it then i got called an alex supporter 🤮. I'd also like to point out they were chilling with that no name account for a long time before it came in here it was stuck up his and irish kellys assholes which i mentioned in the fishwives chat that's where i thought it came from as soon as it was called out i blocked them and it made me feel weird that I'd conversated with one of them people. As for the association thing that's a little upsetting because we were ok when people wanted something.

Also alex tried to start a rumour that i had been messaging that girl who said he mocked her autism when i was the one who said it didn't happen and got jumped on, he also tried to say that i supported Rebecca again another lie that b was crazy kept messaging so i blocked her. Why are you obcessed with me alex you fing freak?!

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Alex you fing cretin I'm not part of plm nor have I ever been so get fed 🖕

I think he uses the `PLM` to try and discredit people you know. I only know little of PLM because of what I've read in here and poor Judas has tried to explain to me 100 times , its like when people on TT attacked Judas and tried to say she was a bad person, people will try and use certain words/phrases to discredit people because they know 90% of people won't dig to see if it's true or not, they'll run with it x

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I think he uses the `PLM` to try and discredit people you know. I only know little of PLM because of what I've read in here and poor Judas has tried to explain to me 100 times , its like when people on TT attacked Judas and tried to say she was a bad person, people will try and use certain words/phrases to discredit people because they know 90% of people won't dig to see if it's true or not, they'll run with it x
I'm betting it's because I said in here last night that the comment Barry made was on par with what he said about Kelly's chair.
Alex has more association with plm than I do, I didn't even know who they were until people in here were explaining who they were back in march ? It was months ago.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Animated GIF
Animated GIF
Animated GIF