Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Can Open Season 2 GIF by Friends

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Leaking what exactly? If they belong in handcuffs why has he been keeping hold of it?
Why do people do that? Keep something hideous quiet until that person upsets you then expose it? If it's that bad why haven't you already outed it to warn people?
It's the same as Tony saying he's got files and usb sticks and didn't go to the police. Now alex has files again after denying these files earlier.

I have a theory, you know his bestie Kat always goes on about going undercover for evidence and taking it to the police? Alex has said before Kat has showed him proof. I think Alex has bragged about seeing stuff and they've assumed it must be indecent images. Because that's the rumour that follows plm around isnt it.

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
It's the same as Tony saying he's got files and usb sticks and didn't go to the police. Now alex has files again after denying these files earlier.

I have a theory, you know his bestie Kat always goes on about going undercover for evidence and taking it to the police? Alex has said before Kat has showed him proof. I think Alex has bragged about seeing stuff and they've assumed it must be indecent images. Because that's the rumour that follows plm around isnt it.
Super Troopers Yes GIF by Searchlight Pictures