Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 10, 2024
derby
Just found out who Tasha is. From what I know she has a good heart. But surprised she gets involved on EQs platform due to what she has said about children šŸ„ŗ
I really like Tash. I think sheā€™s ā€œsidingā€ with EQ as sheā€™s good mates with Zac and has a huge beef with Laura Swearing Shep. Sheā€™s a sweetheart and needs to get away from that toxic waste bin asap.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I really like Tash. I think sheā€™s ā€œsidingā€ with EQ as sheā€™s good mates with Zac and has a huge beef with Laura Swearing Shep. Sheā€™s a sweetheart and needs to get away from that toxic waste bin asap.

I like Tash as well, and I hate that an innocent statement can be taken and used against her like this. I agree, sheā€™s much better off staying in her own lane away from the toxic bunch xxx

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Angie waited until it was announced she was going into the house to bring up her security concerns šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

She never had any intention of going in

But also the ā€œsecurityā€ concerns are creasing me up. Donā€™t get me wrong Iā€™m 1000% behind the fact there should be mental health and safeguarding in place but some of them are going on like they are being sent to live on the streets of Tijuana for a week.

Are they that delusional they think that people are going to make genuine actual threats on their lives šŸ«£

Do I think a smack in the mouth from another ā€œhousemateā€ is possible? Absolutely because itā€™s the real life definition of you do around and find out. And what some of these will find out is the safety and comfort that is afforded to them hiding behind their screens and their keyboards is not the case in reality.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
From what I can gather a video is alleged to have been cropped of Tasha saying ā€œblack sheepā€ and itā€™s alleged that what she has said was ā€œI am the black sheep of my familyā€
But Iā€™ve not seen anything!
I saw a video early hours of this morning with her ranting about Shep and I personally donā€™t think she was saying she was black sheep of the family. Her friends reaction made me think that too when she said it

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I feel physically sick. The protests have started and so far itā€™s the anti racism one but the location has changed of the racist thugs and they are being closed in within an area right outside of my husbands work. They could not be any closer to where he will be ffs. One good thing is the whole thing is being kept away from Newcastle Uniteds stadium so that the tournament can go ahead for the families and kids so the kids are safe and wonā€™t see anything

Mar 2, 2024
I feel physically sick. The protests have started and so far itā€™s the anti racism one but the location has changed of the racist thugs and they are being closed in within an area right outside of my husbands work. They could not be any closer to where he will be ffs. One good thing is the whole thing is being kept away from Newcastle Uniteds stadium so that the tournament can go ahead for the families and kids so the kids are safe and wonā€™t see anything

I was rather hoping things would quieten down and we'd be over it , I had a feeling we might have got tension though once things settled , almost like `caught off guard` , was going to take Dad and the boys out today but questioning it now. Hoping Hubby (and others) keep safe today x

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I was rather hoping things would quieten down and we'd be over it , I had a feeling we might have got tension though once things settled , almost like `caught off guard` , was going to take Dad and the boys out today but questioning it now. Hoping Hubby (and others) keep safe today x
I will try and show yous first hand whatā€™s happening if heā€™s able to show me. Iā€™m so so nervous. I think itā€™s 1pm they are locked in there for their protest and he has been called in for 1pm. They should have shut everything down for the safety of others in that area but no. They put staff at risk instead x

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Oh itā€™s no secret. I just have felt a little suppressed in being able to express my feelings on Chloe with the big black cold hypocritical heart. Probably underwhelming now šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Couldn't agree more, I used to quite like her but I've sat and watched her jump from box to box being twaty, in everyone's buisness but doesn't like it back