Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Had to get this from a screen recording but the pp is scribbled as kids are in it but she's the owner of Adam's house and she did confirm not only Adam had someone go in she did also she wrote a comment saying she arranged for someone called Danny to go in. After she said that they then attacked her after giving her 'all the love' and said the dogs were being left for hours alone panda compared this to not being at home for 10 minutes with hers. So if the owner is getting s for being honest that proves it's lies to cause hate on someone? I can post the sr but what's the point 🤦🏻‍♀️. If the animals were left unfed and without water that's then down to the organisation who was arranged not Adam himself?
1000075055.jpg
This is why I hate rescue! Full of bitchy women!! Is this Panda over there? Is she anything to do with rescue? Thanks for this info ❤️

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Good morning
Wake Up Coffee GIF by Good Morning GIFs

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Demi said just before I hit record that she thinks chocolate makes asthma worse, and due to that she's found her breathing has deteriorated when she's gone to bed with chocolate still lingering at the back of her throat.

View attachment 1000024582.mp4
God imagine Demi coming up to you with a blood pressure machine
Sarah Paulson Ratchet GIF by NETFLIX

She did an undertaker with her eyes as well
The Undertaker Sport GIF by WWE

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Had to get this from a screen recording but the pp is scribbled as kids are in it but she's the owner of Adam's house and she did confirm not only Adam had someone go in she did also she wrote a comment saying she arranged for someone called Danny to go in. After she said that they then attacked her after giving her 'all the love' and said the dogs were being left for hours alone panda compared this to not being at home for 10 minutes with hers. So if the owner is getting s for being honest that proves it's lies to cause hate on someone? I can post the sr but what's the point 🤦🏻‍♀️. If the animals were left unfed and without water that's then down to the organisation who was arranged not Adam himself?
1000075055.jpg
The fact this is being done on fbag Charlie fairies platform says it all!!!

I still think Adam is not innocent in all of this at all, the condition of the place the animals were kept and the animals themselves prove that.

However this panda and her tiktok tour of hatred is doing to much the constant segments and the platforms she is going on is bullshit, she clearly just has a personal vendetta

Also if her and her husband have all this fing money why are they not getting the animals flown out to them to care for , or here's an idea they build a fing sanctuary in Spain for the animals ....

She's doing to much now either go to police or shut the do up

Also Charlie's fairies is still a massive beggy t

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Alex did a disclaimer saying p diddy didn’t do anything against kids before showing Angie and the p diddy stuff.

So what did he mean to infer when he said nj got p diddied? 🤔

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Alex did a disclaimer saying p diddy didn’t do anything against kids before showing Angie and the p diddy stuff.

So what did he mean to infer when he said nj got p diddied? 🤔
Caught part of the live where he said he meant it as in NJ used Angela's platform to advance their own, akin to people in the music industry used P Diddy's parties to advance their careers.

The man named himself Puff Daddy and then P Diddy, FFS. I'm not surprised he's turned out to be a fing asshole.