Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Checkoutbabe1

Mar 9, 2024
Gotta get a load off my chest First of all why can't these women see alex Brigham is using them especially serena and snell I just want to shake them he has said the worst and they are still up his ass the only one who sticks to there morals is nanny D and Paula the rest are stupid.....Mark my words the next one to show his true colours is Jeffrey the way they all fawn over him is discusting this guy dosent believe his friend alex didn't mean what everyone knows he said about child sexual abuse. These women are so gullible I'm gonna sit back and watch the fall out I can't believe how they think Jeffrey is a good guy hello wake up ladies
I'm in there group and everytime Jeffrey joins I feel physically sick like he's not been around long and they think they know him
Did Barry not show these ladies anything you only know someone from a screen. I know Jeffrey personally and he is a wrongun I can't wait to see the fall out

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
There would literally have been no reason to advise Alex to go to the police if he hasn't saw anything and hasn't said anything that makes no sense, I'll drive myself round the bend about this and need to go to France for 10 days
The back tracking is real, his stories last night kept changing, something has definitely happened, mabel and co knew as did felicity. Between felicity and alex I would put my money on felicity telling the truth, we all saw who the liar was last time

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Gotta get a load off my chest First of all why can't these women see alex Brigham is using them especially serena and snell I just want to shake them he has said the worst and they are still up his ass the only one who sticks to there morals is nanny D and Paula the rest are stupid.....Mark my words the next one to show his true colours is Jeffrey the way they all fawn over him is discusting this guy dosent believe his friend alex didn't mean what everyone knows he said about child sexual abuse. These women are so gullible I'm gonna sit back and watch the fall out I can't believe how they think Jeffrey is a good guy hello wake up ladies
I'm in there group and everytime Jeffrey joins I feel physically sick like he's not been around long and they think they know him
Did Barry not show these ladies anything you only know someone from a screen. I know Jeffrey personally and he is a wrongun I can't wait to see the fall out
Cbs Fbi GIF by Wolf Entertainment

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Tell Me More I Need To Know GIF

Jul 29, 2024
england
I don’t really know the history of snel, the fishwives, who’s lying etc I only know from reading here but if you ask me Alex is a big fat wrongun. I’m not saying he’s a pedo or anything but there is something sinister about him. The fact that their beef is always centred around that 3 letter group or accusations of that nature makes me very uncomfortable, it’s not normal to talk, or shall I say shout and scream, so comfortably about such things. If I caught a whiff of anyone possibly being involved in that s it I’d take it straight to the police not discuss it on a social media platform. It’s obsessive and fing weird.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I think they was more meaning because of the allegations made towards him etc
No they weren't. They specifically said the group call they had was ages ago and they advised him to go to the police.

That's why he kept saying he thought they had set him up and told who's lying something that made her believe he had images on his device.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
My thought on this Alex thing is that he is an absolute liar and has never seen anything. He has no proof of anything ever cos he's a liar. He embellishes his stories to grab the attention of the viewer....ooooo aaaaaa.... reality is he's the underdog of the underdog. He has nothing to offer. These lies have backfired massively now someone had said he's sitting on csa on his device. How does he get out of this without exposing himself as a liar.

This is just what I think.

200.gif

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I think felicity reacted to things Alex told her was happening to her. No way is someone who cries as hysterically as felicity does is lying about that kinda stuff. Alex is setting her up I reckon
My take on it all is that neither of their hands are clean but I could be completely wrong 😂