Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
this is some good s
Comments Popcorn GIF by HyperX

aha
Shutupmeg GIF by Family Guy

I didn't even know who Jodie was until she joined mabels and was called up for speaking to that group, then all that mad s come out but even after all that she joined here on that account which I can't remember the name became extremely friendly with people then was found out. Jesus christ can anyone imagine having friends like any of these people it's mortifying

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Haven't looked in there since she posted graphic self harm. To be it was clear she's mentally unwell.
Me neither. That s personally got to me and I took a step back, i just stated to her this thread and the bringing to the platforms would unfortunately put her in a stereotyped bubble for future situations which look what has happened 🤷‍♂️

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
All good here, the police are doing an amazing job. Although it’s a very strange atmosphere like everyone is waiting for something
I’m so glad that you’re safe love 🩵 it must be a very surreal situation. I’m hoping that all of the recent arrests in the news is what stopping people from kicking off more these recent days.

Jun 13, 2024
That London
Soapy boasting she earnt £400 yesterday, then said she'd informed UC.....THOUGHT YOU WERNT ON UC SOAPY??? She's fleecing the system
She said she contacted the jobcentre last year to tell them she's earning on tiktok apparently they said it doesn't matter about the previous years tiktok earnings & her claiming because she's now informed them 🤔