Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
This is for Alex who said about the toast and the bath first then Zac wrote the comment you baited it Alex don't bite off more than you can chew hey
Aww Pity GIF by MOODMAN
Is he threatening to have a bath with the toaster?

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I apologise because it was a long rushed rant and I had to edit some if the typos.
It's a real shame because off the back of my post I've been blocked by someone I had a lot of time for and I thought highly of even when they were part of cc, I'm gutted tbh, 🥺 but I refuse to sit back and say nothing, and I still wish that person well and I have no hard feelings towards them, I guess it is what it is. 🤎
Oh ive just noticed i have been too 🙁

I apologise because it was a long rushed rant and I had to edit some if the typos.
It's a real shame because off the back of my post I've been blocked by someone I had a lot of time for and I thought highly of even when they were part of cc, I'm gutted tbh, 🥺 but I refuse to sit back and say nothing, and I still wish that person well and I have no hard feelings towards them, I guess it is what it is. 🤎
I have also 😒

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
If you read here, block my back up too. Saves me fing over switching accounts. I am not going to lose sleep which is me politely saying I don’t give a do
I didn't realise we all have to like the same people on the app to be 'friends'. Or that we all have to like the same creators and not have differences of opinions. If doing do all personal to someone causes them offence on here that we no longer matter in days id rather not sit here. Its like school. ❤

Medusa

Iv been blocked. I won’t lose sleep. I don’t deep it over strangers on the internet blocking me
I have no idea why anyone would block you, it was me that said what I have and no one else should get any backlash, I think some people think we sit and discuss people before saying anything when that's so far from the truth, I have my own mind and I'm not a sheep.

I know I probably shouldn't deep it but when you've haven't said or done anything to someone and they block you because they're friends with someone you've had valid reasons for calling out then I won't lie, it does sting a bit, but I WONT lose any sleep over it. 😘