Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Nightmare on number can't say her street name road 👹
Brad Pitt Band GIF

I clicked that spoiler thinking no way has Judas doxed her 🤣

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I’m not sure if we’re all being blocked by the same person but no one else wants to say and so I won’t either 🩵

Tree, it was Tree. No idea why they blocked me though 😭
Me too, I’ve come to a point now that I’ve had to pull my big girl pants on and respect people’s decision to block me

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
this will teach me a lesson for book marking where I’ve read up to with a like 🙃

Don’t worry Medusa. Everyone has their opinions on stuff.(Doesn’t mean we all have to agree)
At least you named directly who it was aimed at etc as my autism doesn’t register cryptic passive aggressive posts
I’m not the only one who does that then, here’s me thinking I was the weird one of the group 🤣🤣

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Why she bitching about Broccoli again? She says “if it’s on TikTok, I can talk about it”. Every few days when she gets wasted she starts ranting about broccoli. If she’s upset by it, stop talking about broccoli

That's what always tickles me , she's the daft t that brought it to the app to start with 😭

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Is there a reason Unicorn stopped coming in here or is it just that she doesn't need to attempt to kiss Miss B 's ass anymore!
Oh joy, she left? I’m absolutely loving all this. Sorry if others are feeling hurt but this place has become less thrushy recently. I feel like I’m not going to have to pop off again 😍 my anger management coach will be best pleased