Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
HAYLEY! I know ya in here you talk the upper most s on here , your a dangerous women who I have witnessed lie multiple times on TT! If your going to speak, speak fing facts do not assume or insinuate anything unless you can back it and have proof, you are the one in Alicia’s , Devon’s, pagies and T’s lives, then reporting back and screen recording , I heard you tell Angie yesterday , but yet they stalk you make it make sense . Dick head. You also incited hate on to Marcel then Barefaced lied about it luckily Marcel had the proof to back what you tried to do to him , absolute witch 🧙

Last edited:

Medusa

It’s almost like we don’t have set rules on what we can all do in here. Unlike the Angie Dictatorship
As if anyone in here would listen if we started demanding cc members can't mod for creators.
I chose not to mod because its too much pressure and you're then pressured into staying in one live.
But if anyone did dictate to me who I was and wasn't allowed to mod for I'd tell them to get fed.
People are missing the point, baguette threw us under the bus and left us to clean up her s, she's sided with the people she called call out and still refuses to own it.
A lot of people on here genuinely cared about the girl and that's what got my back up, do you but don't hurt the people who were there for you.

Baguette- TLDR ? I have shortened it... LOL

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I don’t have any issue with ZFT or ELM. I actually have a lot of time for them and ZFT is a bit too loyal I’ve noticed. I’m surprised she’s blocking, but it is what it is. I wish them wealth and happiness, or whatever bullshit people say to look like the bigger person
Good to see you poppet 🫂

I agree with this luv 🩵 I hope I don’t end up on anyone else’s block list but in another vein, some block for their own peace of mind and I have to respect that 😕

Same bollocks from me, wealth and happiness etc - the 2Pumps way 💦