Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jul 10, 2024
Uk
Metal Farting GIF
YEAHHHHHHHH 🤣

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I think I’ve twigged what the uncomfortable feeling is. I’m worried that there will be a back and forth from here and those who’ve left. It will likely escalate with each action/reaction. People naturally tend to chose sides, which could lead to bickering/drama.

Ultimately, it could change this community 😕 I can’t really verbalise it properly and so have done the gist but this is my worry 😟
Mine too. I don't really want to get involved to be honest. Nobody's done anything to upset me.

Medusa

After my drinks today I thought it was only fitting to use a bit of drunk elephant 😂 p.s i highly recommend this
IMG_4674.jpeg
I hate change and i've used elemis for years I have very sensitive skin, I've never been the type to get spots but if i use anything thats perfumed i break out in tiny red spots normally they disappear within a couple of days and if I use retinol or anything stronger my face goes bright red, but I think I need a change elemis has served me well but your skin changes and It probably time to find an alternative.
Is this just a facial and can you get other products because I exfoliate, cleanse, tone, add super food and marine collagen to my moisturiser 2xs daily and at night I apply my night serum and pillow pump cream.
Sorry to bombard you with random questions. Enjoy your little pamper 🤎

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I don’t know how to send them 🤣
I remember when I couldn’t send them 😭😂

So see the menu option above where you type? Click the second 3 dots (next to the picture upload option) and then click GIF. Click onto the area where you search for the GIFs, type what you want and let the GIF wars commence
big bang theory noob GIF