Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I love when chair launcher gets her arguments a little bit wrong and we get to hear two completely different stories. Need two devices unless they can 2 eachother though
I wait for the "no! No! No!" cuz you know she's affected then. And now Alex has started doing it too. 🤣 And that is when the hysterical bullshit begins to flow. 🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I understand exactly what you are trying to say, and I agree with what you have said.

As far as I'm concerned I've said my bit and i have nothing more to say about it, I don't have any issues with anyone else who had chosen to walk away from CC my post was only aimed at one ex member and I had valid reasons for how I was feeling and i couldn't remain silent any longer.

I had a lot of respect for the other members who have left and I still do, I won't hold it against them for cutting ties with cc as they have their own reasons for wanting to leave, and I do wish them well and I mean that sincerely.

I hope the thread can return back to normal soon and I understand the only way that will happen is by not mentioning those who have left.

We can still feel hurt and miss those who are no longer part of the fourm because that's human nature especially when people had made bonds with ex members, but speaking about it will only damped the mood and bring negativity.

I'm sure no one thinks you are being passive aggressive Mrs D you have a huge heart and you're also hurting, I'm sure everyone can see that. 🩵🤎🩵
This is perfectly put Medusa luv and thank you for the really thoughtful reply 🤎🫡🩵

I feel the same about the other members luv, I wish them all well always 🥹 As I said earlier, I’ve always appreciated your direct approach and honesty. As tough as you often appear (and are 🫡) that softness does peak through sorry luv 🥰

As uncomfortable as these rumblings are and we’ve survived a fair few, I think communicating how we feel - helps us to heal, move forward and be stronger as a community 🫂🤎🫂

All of us chatting about how we feel right now, is very healthy but you’re right, re-visiting the topic in future, could dig at old wounds ❤️‍🩹

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Animated GIF
Animated GIF

Animated GIF Animated GIF

Animated GIF
Animated GIF

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I wait for the "no! No! No!" cuz you know she's affected then. And now Alex has started doing it too. 🤣 And that is when the hysterical bullshit begins to flow. 🤣
Can we have trigger warnings when Alex is in a live we are mentioning? I pulled up Oirish Tromas live and my clitoris ran away (I wanted to say Fanny but that feels a bit sensitive rn… the topic, not my own personal Fanny, that feels dead now I heard his voice)

Jul 10, 2024
Uk