Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
@Anonymous isn't my favourite child 👀
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Me and Judas are now Pinky and the Brain and we would appreciate being referred to as evil mice now, if that would be ok? 😊 nothing at all has happened, it’s been really nice, nothing to worry about 😭🙈
Ha! Just spotted your new pfp it's really cute though 🥹
Ahh 100+ pages of really niceness and no Tiktok chaos?! Surely none of them behaved on a weekend 😂🤥

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Why are people like this? I remember the only time anyone has ever summoned me to a live is Millsy cause I wrote she’s a t in here 😂 if they wants lists, my lists are going to be fing harsh

Edit: confirming Alicia isn’t on my bad lists because she sent me that YouTube video that I’m going to watch after I get some spicy snacks from the shop 😎

can you put her back on the bad list after you have watched it

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
She’s live now making a list of wrongens and their wrongdoings but I’ve no clue what this list is for or achieving
It's so I can compile it all together and send to tiktok I know this might not help and they may disregard it but I feel I need to try do something me exposed everyone in these boxes are fighting against this s everyday and I want to try and do everything I can!!!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
They have been listed just 200,000 random comments in-between
Chippy told me I had to provide a list with who definitely is in servers and when I said I can't definitely anything because I don't share spaces with these people he was right huffy about it, I don't go in their lives now 😭

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Also! Someone posted this on tiktok and I was like "I must pass that on to @Hunbelieveable for future reference". Posting it here cuz it's not a bad idea...

1000022461.png
"Alexa add Deep Heat to shopping list" 🤣
It really isn't a bad idea especially round here!
Back to training now, fuelled on biscuits cos someone nicked my lunch overnight from the staff fridge 😡 ironic that it's a Therapeutic Crisis Intervention refresher course.. I was maaad this morning!

Laters all 🥰

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Afternoon 🥰
I've missed over 100 pages as been at work all weekend and only half way through the first of two training days 😭😂
I'm guessing a general recap would be impossible with the amount of pages I've missed 😂
Hello luv 🥰 I hope work’s been going well and you’re looking forward to more time off after training 🥳

It’s been a… time… 🤣 @illyana @limbo.queen gifs explain it perfectly 😭

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
It’s for a week. I don’t dislike her as much atm tbh. I think I’m softening. I just don’t want to get hurt again
ice cream eating GIF
3 of my teenage nieces visited me at the weekend to borrow some of my old clothes, you know the ones you always keep just in case, for a themed fancy dress party they were going to. I can't be hurt anymore than I already am. They emerged from my bedroom pissing
Music Video Dancing GIF
themselves laughing dressed like this....

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
"Alexa add Deep Heat to shopping list" 🤣
It really isn't a bad idea especially round here!
Back to training now, fuelled on biscuits cos someone nicked my lunch overnight from the staff fridge 😡 ironic that it's a Therapeutic Crisis Intervention refresher course.. I was maaad this morning!

Laters all 🥰
Time to test deep heat out...? 🤔🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Honestly it does, more of a shock than anything else 🤷‍♂️ didn't think I was considered a bad guy but we move on. Maybe in the future these actions can be justified
You are absolutely not a bad guy, this isn’t a reflection on you poppet 🫂 there can be many reasons why people block us and it doesn’t always mean it’s because they dislike us 🙏🏼