Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 13, 2024
That London
Did Angela just say Hygiene is important?
Monday Night Raw Reaction GIF by WWE
Others hygiene not hers.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
That's so sad. I know there's a lot of self-imposed pressure to provide kids the entire stock of Smyth's for their birthday, but surely begging on tiktok could wait until they are in bed and you just make the best of it that you can? I don't know. I'm presuming the kid(s) whose birthday it is isn't a teenager, as obviously that age isn't as pleased with a trip to the swings and a kickabout. 🤷‍♂️😂
He's going to be 12, I went through bad times when mine were little but at 12 I would explain why I couldn't get much, but she's had all year 🤷🏻‍♀️

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
That's so sad. I know there's a lot of self-imposed pressure to provide kids the entire stock of Smyth's for their birthday, but surely begging on tiktok could wait until they are in bed and you just make the best of it that you can? I don't know. I'm presuming the kid(s) whose birthday it is isn't a teenager, as obviously that age isn't as pleased with a trip to the swings and a kickabout. 🤷‍♂️😂

When I first joined TT, I saw someone doing similar, I was naive then lol. I messaged her asking her to add things to an Amazon list, or said I’d send an Amazon voucher to her email. She literally declined, said cash is better I can get what they want! I again said add some things they want ILL BUY THEM, said put up to £30 on, nope wanted cash, obviously told her to get fed!