Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Just scrolled past Ricky & Talia , oh how the mighty have fallen

sweet brown fire GIF
I scrolled through theirs earlier.... just as Prince Brat was subscribing to them 😂

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I wouldn’t trust any of these people as far as I can throw them. Don’t get me wrong I will go in his lives, dick around doing quizzes in milseys lives but it’s the same for me as when I go in other TikTokers lives. I also do the same in @MMM 🤷‍♀️

Although I do hold a soft spot for @Alicia for the Paul breach stuff 😂

do. I even used to comment in angies live before she decided to block me. Nothing hateful from me mind. If I want to chat s. I go in here.

I’m a two faced troll 😈
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
After all the s slinging between angie and chippy, I can no longer take chippy seriously.

I just love how people are so willing to forgive and forget for a bit of clout.
This is why I hardly trust what anyone on the app says anymore.
Its Always Sunny Philadelphia GIF

ALWAYS SUNNY IS THE BEST SHOW IN EXISTENCE

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
they are playing some clips, not sure of who, talking about lou.
there’s less than 100 in listening to the clips. The voice on the clip is annoyingly high on the end of her sentences, talking about Charlie’s Children and dV. Who’s lying is saying that she didn’t say it. Sugar tits cut her off as she couldn’t ”listen to any more”. Now sugar tits is saying she’s got some recordings of Mazza (?)

edit - medusa has confirmed the voice was mazza
Can you do this with every live everyday thank you for your service

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Tell them to get to do Jeepers.
It angers me when kids are mentioned, parenting can be hard enough as it is so if you chose to have some time out and your children are safe and doing their thing then do what anyone else says. You know you're a good mum so don't let anyone make you think differently.

The only time I'm against parents being on TikTok is when their kids are in the same room and they are old enough to understand the things they are discussing, ie - CA, SA etc..
Do you babe and pay no notice. 🤎🤎🤎
I second this 🤎🤎🤎