Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Not having anyone think I would even entertain those cu,xts as a joke. Glad they sent this as they thought I would find it funny maybe I will in time but this has pissed me off. I don't know how anyone can laugh along with them in the box disappointed in chippy if I'm honest.

I’d be upset/disappointed that a trusted friend, and mod would do this to you, knowing what’s being said 🤦‍♀️ hope you’re ok.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
He really has become so delusional. The way he rants with this bizarre, unfounded superiority complex and delusions of importance, martyrdom and virtue signalling. My dude, you are spiralling - step away from the phone for the foreseeable future. You're on the verge of genuinely believing you're the main character in a "Truman Show"esque scenario.

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Go outside and try to look, it looks better through a camera lense but to the naked eye it was blue skys with a hint of dark purple!
Sadly it is very, very rarely visible by my hovel. But I do hope to one day experience it. Preferably when I'm at that perfect stage of drunk where I'm amazed by everything and for a minute there's nothing wrong with the world. 😂

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
It really creeps me out the way he calls his comment section “yous lot” non stop. He NEVER used to do that til recently. Hes trying to force this fun personality out and it’s so cringe. He’s never been funny nor entertaining, he’s lost the people and friends that supported him so he thinks saying “yous lot” constantly will win people round.

It’s the smaller things that really bug me