Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
spoiler GIF

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I’m sure nothing can go wrong with Angie’s closest confidant, having all those addresses - whilst peddling Cult merch. I’m sure Ang wouldn’t pressure Eternity for info, should one of the customers get into a ruckus with Ang 🥊
Did anyone notice when Angie phoned eternity on live when she was talking about this, and that one who was in the box with the American accent her phone rang at the exact same time, it kept ringing at the same time Angie was calling so she dropped?

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Evening poppets 🩵

Caught another block, sadly I saw it coming - which is why I realised so soon. These blocks are just so silly but I hope it made you feel better, I guess?

Anyway, on my 3rd dose of the day but nothing is really touching this nerve pain. Hardly surprising when so much s is getting on my nerves 😭

suck my dick middle finger GIF
😞 don’t think anything of it. I don’t think it’s personal as the blocks are being done as a collective at least. We will all move on now and get back to fun and terror. Ice packs is my best suggestion if meds ain’t touching it. Reduces inflammation at least and I personally get relief from it 🙂