Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
😞 don’t think anything of it. I don’t think it’s personal as the blocks are being done as a collective at least. We will all move on now and get back to fun and terror. Ice packs is my best suggestion if meds ain’t touching it. Reduces inflammation at least and I personally get relief from it 🙂
That’s a good point to be honest luv, thanks 🫂 I shouldn’t be letting all this crap get to me but I’m really not in a good place at the moment. I try to keep up appearances, it helps 🥹

Cold stuff helps my neck but exacerbates my shoulder, so I have ice stuff for one and heat for the other 🩵

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Evening poppets 🩵

Caught another block, sadly I saw it coming - which is why I realised so soon. These blocks are just so silly but I hope it made you feel better, I guess?

Anyway, on my 3rd dose of the day but nothing is really touching this nerve pain. Hardly surprising when so much s is getting on my nerves 😭

suck my dick middle finger GIF
Mother f Cock Suckers 🖕🏽
How Bizarre Reaction GIF

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
That’s a good point to be honest luv, thanks 🫂 I shouldn’t be letting all this crap get to me but I’m really not in a good place at the moment. I try to keep up appearances, it helps 🥹

Cold stuff helps my neck but exacerbates my shoulder, so I have ice stuff for one and heat for the other 🩵
My daughter suffers terrible with her shoulder the doctor tried her on a new painkiller she said it was good nefopam or something

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway

Yes, helps to look at things as a whole and in this situation it’s not about anything you’ve done. I’d personally expect it for me though 😂. Hope things get better. You have enough love here!

Yes I can relate to that, unfortunately. I tried a tens machine before and all it did was make my head twitch all the time 😂 that was horrible. Put it too close to the spine. If you find anything that helps let me know. I do use anti inflammatory cream in addition to my naproxen but I’ll be honest, I’m not supposed to do that and the doctor would tel me off 😭

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Question. So I can’t sleep because one of my medications I have sends me to sleep (it’s not meant for sleep) but I forgot to pick them up and ran out. I just found one under my bed that I know must have been there for a month minimum. It doesn’t feel soggy and I’ve cleaned it up. Is it acceptable to take it? (It’s not an exciting demi type med, it’s heart medication and not addictive or pleasant, I’m not an addict to it 😂) but my heart rates high and I’m too excitable to sleep.

It’s too late I’ve taken it but now I’m looking for reassurance