Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Morning all 🤎
Great morning to know I've made it onto a list.
wow GIF
I love checked all the lists I don't see your name you can't come in

Honestly! I said last night we’ve been on days out but bear in mind it costs £100 by the time I’ve got us all tickets for anywhere but we’ve been park etc. but some people can’t afford that, and that’s absolutely fine. We don’t parent shame
My child's not allowed to go to parks or anything till the 5th September due to his arm it's expensive to take them anywhere. He's been happy doing crafts, baking etc at home we dont need to do something everyday. Your children are happy, your happy. Tam's evil who even listens to do all she says this is a woman that promoted child protection but plasters hers all over the app she's supposed to protect them from. do her!

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Tam is a s mother. Clearly neglects her kids and prioritizes TikTok over them.

If you don't like the truth Rhino you can always meet me outside the Harvester and we can settle it there.

Stupid b.
Wait wait you've got it all wrong you can't fight tam.............outside somewhere that sells food she won't be leaving anytime soon 😂😂

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I can't be the only one who's sick of people attacking others parenting or children, I joke about @Alicia looking after her childwen and I use the w instead of r to sound like piss head , I don't know Alicia personally but they're only using children now because they know she's built up a protective wall around them using her mum. It's just bizarre that these middle aged women can find the time to slate someone's parenting when they spend a bit of time online. My boys are a bit older now but I never smothered them, they'd of hated me for it , kids want to be kids without parents watching every single move they make , they're old enough to brush their teeth or take their own socks off ffs. Maybe it's the heat getting to me but kids should always be out of bounds.