Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
You're not allowed to leave. Ever. Just saying.
I've got to say, I'm really pissed off that Baguette is having this affect on Cafe members. She spat her dummy and left so stay fing gone and stop being a dickhead Baguette. Go build your platform and stop behaving like a crazy ex ffs. Me personally, I don't give a s she left šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø and for any of her spy's in here, tell her to grow the do up šŸ˜‰

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Oh Angie is making a list of people they will expose! See you guys on the list šŸ«” šŸ¤£
Season 6 Ghost GIF by Power
Not another list!!!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Mrs D you know I adore you and I've always been completely open and honest with you, if reaching out to Miss b gives you and other members answers and it means you don't contemplate leaving us then I'm all for it (Although I would hope you would stay for the remaining members here)

The way I see it is baguette left and she threw a lot of us under the bus and tried turn the app against cc, so personally I don't really care what she has to say because when it comes to people's feelings being hurt then I don't forgive nor forget, I couldn't care about myself but I do care how her own actions have hurt the people who were there for her.

No hate Mrs D šŸ©µ I understand why you want to clear the air and if that gives you peace and it means you'll stay then I'm good with it, I guess I'm just a little confused as to why you would want to leave us all behind and leave cc if things weren't sorted with miss b, maybe I'm missing something. šŸ„ŗ
This is my fault, because I didnā€™t provide context luv and I apologise. This is not about sorting things with Baguette on a personal level. This was me basically asking for the games to stop, should they be being played because of the upset over the blocks and videos lately šŸ’”

I should have provided context and Iā€™m sorry for that, it wasnā€™t about me luv. My leaving would be because I canā€™t handle the paranoia all this is causing me (my problem/mental illness symptom), narratives being spun or ending up in more videos.

I recently said I wasnā€™t doing well and I canā€™t risk further distress. Iā€™ve been keeping up appearances but Iā€™m not doing well at all - I just didnā€™t want to have to reveal how bad it was as I like to be upbeat šŸ„¹

Transparency: Iā€™ve messaged Baguette to hopefully try and sort things. I will only post said message with her permission but itā€™s nothing I would hide. Sheā€™ll certainly be stale by the end of it (come on, itā€™s just a little pun), itā€™s literally 10 paragraphs long šŸ˜­

I want all of this - whatever it is, to stop šŸ’” I donā€™t want everyone being upset and I include ex-members in that. I may end up getting burnt for attempting this but it was either that or I left poppets, for good šŸ©µ
This is horrible for us all and I get you reaching out I love your out look on things just don't burn yourself out šŸ©µ and like you told me just have a little rethink or even a break because we adore you and if I'm stuck in our safe space then you are 2, because we would miss your kind and knowledgeable heart šŸ©µ

I've got to say, I'm really pissed off that Baguette is having this affect on Cafe members. She spat her dummy and left so stay fing gone and stop being a dickhead Baguette. Go build your platform and stop behaving like a crazy ex ffs. Me personally, I don't give a s she left šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø and for any of her spy's in here, tell her to grow the do up šŸ˜‰
I'm sad she and the others left because they were regular posters here when I first started reading and joined, but other than that I know this is how forums move and new names will replace the old ultimately. What I can't understand is why they're now trying to vilify us when they sat with us and defended this place just a month or so ago. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
This is my fault, because I didnā€™t provide context luv and I apologise. This is not about sorting things with Baguette on a personal level. This was me basically asking for the games to stop, should they be being played because of the upset over the blocks and videos lately šŸ’”

I should have provided context and Iā€™m sorry for that, it wasnā€™t about me luv. My leaving would be because I canā€™t handle the paranoia all this is causing me (my problem/mental illness symptom), narratives being spun or ending up in more videos.

I recently said I wasnā€™t doing well and I canā€™t risk further distress. Iā€™ve been keeping up appearances but Iā€™m not doing well at all - I just didnā€™t want to have to reveal how bad it was as I like to be upbeat šŸ„¹
Checking In I Love You GIF by Seize the Awkward

You're allowed respite if you need, but I expect a check in every 48 hours even if it's just an emoji or gif with no context.

Consider yourself a hostage with privileges, I suppose. šŸ«¶šŸ«¶šŸ«¶

Schitts Creek Love GIF by CBC

Medusa

I should have provided context and Iā€™m sorry for that, if wasnā€™t about me luv. My leaving would be because I canā€™t handle the paranoia all this is causing me (my problem/mental illness symptom), narratives being spun or ending up in more videos.

Don't apologise Mrs D you do whatever is best for you, if I had the answer's or if i could stop this whole carry on so it's not affecting your mental health then I would. (I'm tired of watching people get hurt)
Be kind to yourself and if that means you have to take a little break then as much as we would miss you, then please do. On the conditions that it's not for good because you have so many people here who look up to you and adore you, I understand why you've reached out. My main concern is that you're ok. šŸ¤ŽšŸ©µšŸ¤Ž
Checking In I Love You GIF by Seize the Awkward