Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
This is my fault, because I didn’t provide context luv and I apologise. This is not about sorting things with Baguette on a personal level. This was me basically asking for the games to stop, should they be being played because of the upset over the blocks and videos lately 💔

I should have provided context and I’m sorry for that, it wasn’t about me luv. My leaving would be because I can’t handle the paranoia all this is causing me (my problem/mental illness symptom), narratives being spun or ending up in more videos.

I recently said I wasn’t doing well and I can’t risk further distress. I’ve been keeping up appearances but I’m not doing well at all - I just didn’t want to have to reveal how bad it was as I like to be upbeat 🥹
John Krasinski Hug GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I know I have no authority, but

NO MORE TALKING ON FORMER CAFÉ-ERS.

Let's just carry on as we do, ignore any shade that we rightly or wrongly feel is coming our way from anyone, and just get back to the lovely s-storm coming thanks to Ben10 & Frank Sidebottom. It should be a fun time. But if that fails, Rhino has promised she's going to go for @Alicia, Angie will say something that she shouldn't because the attention isn't on her, Mushroom is trying to claim the cult as his own with his weird little AI game he started last night & Emz is losing her s over someone using her kitchen as their green screen. It's chaos out there in tiktokland.

Office Think Alike GIF by Holler Studios

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
This is my fault, because I didn’t provide context luv and I apologise. This is not about sorting things with Baguette on a personal level. This was me basically asking for the games to stop, should they be being played because of the upset over the blocks and videos lately 💔

I should have provided context and I’m sorry for that, it wasn’t about me luv. My leaving would be because I can’t handle the paranoia all this is causing me (my problem/mental illness symptom), narratives being spun or ending up in more videos.

I recently said I wasn’t doing well and I can’t risk further distress. I’ve been keeping up appearances but I’m not doing well at all - I just didn’t want to have to reveal how bad it was as I like to be upbeat 🥹
american horror story | Trending Gifs

no.
don't leave. but do do what's best for you.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Pop your slippers on @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 and take a well deserved break pretty please 🩵 the last week or so has been mind boggling for us all and your not well as it is 🩵
1000071917.jpg 1000071920.jpg
Scrolled down to start replying to you luvs and this comes up and about finishes me off 😭 How do I tell my psychiatrist a pair of crocs made me cry and meant a lot to me 😤

You wonderful t, thank you 😭

Happy Comedy GIF

Pretty accurate gif right now, if it was a lighter brown 😭