Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I have no idea what's happening so confused I must have someone on ignore as it looks like people are talking to themselves šŸ¤£
I shouldn't of even interacted to be honest

Il save you the trouble and give myself the shame gif

Embarrassed Shame GIF

Orange

Jun 17, 2024
Kilmarnock
I enjoy reading here but sometimes you guys are fing stupid. The link is to a thread on this website that you lot already use. Nobody is being held at gun point to look at it.

Halloween GIF by BuzzFeed

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Transparency: Iā€™ve messaged Baguette to hopefully try and sort things. I will only post said message with her permission but itā€™s nothing I would hide. Sheā€™ll certainly be stale by the end of it (come on, itā€™s just a little pun), itā€™s literally 10 paragraphs long šŸ˜­

I want all of this - whatever it is, to stop šŸ’” I donā€™t want everyone being upset and I include ex-members in that. I may end up getting burnt for attempting this but it was either that or I left poppets, for good šŸ©µ

Thank you for trying to pave the way to peace! I donā€™t want this to escalate further and others to feel uncomfortable. Iā€™m happy to stay in my own lane.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
For pointing out the link is for a thread that already exists on here that I haven't taken part in? And pointing out how ridiculous the reaction is. Unless comment cafe is filled with pedophiles then no.
The person that posted the link is in the exact same position as Kat. The person u called a pedophile. That's why we didn't want the link in here.

Medusa

For our medusa as she loves the šŸ¤Ž and our Mrs d as she loves the šŸ©µ

(I'm sure these ones were nicked from shoe zone though the spelling šŸ«¢)
1000071905.jpg
Charlie I didn't want to hurt your feelings but I can't lie to you šŸ„° i feel guilty for saying I'd rock those crocs because if I walked the street wearing that colour people would think I've s myself. šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
I've taken a ss though and I'll keep it to add to the rest of the lovely things people have made for me on here. šŸ˜˜