Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Morning everyone,

I’m curious why Red is claiming Luke’s not in a good place, blah blah? He fell out with a kid, no huge trauma, just a fall out, and because he’s hidden away it’s gained traction. Why they being so dramatic about “poor Luke”? And MT can get to do, he’s putting smoke and mirrors up, to deflect from the key points. Luke shared private SA information, but MT wants to make it about money etc to cover for Luke.

I predict Luke coming back, acting like a victim for a wee while, reading his prepared script from Cockerpoo, then going straight back to being an asshole. Gifts will flood in, which was his plan all along.
It's the script when one of them is outted, isn't it? "Oh dears, we know they shouldn't have done it, but they're in a bad place so let's leave them alone" and then it's brushed away and anyone who brings it up is a bully and has no empathy. 🙄

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Morning everyone! I woke up today with a strained throat, think works killed my vocal chords off
Dc Comics Rage GIF by DC

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
It's about Kat Alex's mod but we already knew she was PLM so the messages mean nothing to be honest. Kazzy is also plm. It confuses me that they all try to out each other for the same thing 🤣🤣
In fairness I did ask the other day. When Alex was on live and ranting about s he pissed me off and I’d remembered hearing a voice recording of Kat that is so damning and I want that made very public.

Alex is still going round acting like people are friends with wronguns and meanwhile he is besties with Kat. How is she just chilling round TikTok like she’s never done terrible things?

My mission is to get Alex to answer to his friendship with Kat to everyone, as he knows full well absolutely everything that Kats done and he has an awful lot of information on PLM, and he most certainly would have got a large amount of that from Kat

I’m not just going to prevent you trolling Alex BRIDGE-HAM, I’m coming for you with pitchforks. 👹👹👹

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I fell sleep watching Chester. I’m semi interested in this madness. I hate Chester cause he’s racist and Islamophobic but damn I felt bad when he was crying asking “why would he do that?”. Sharing a trauma with someone you trust for them to share it with others like it’s gossip, it’s so low and disgusting. But we knew Luke is a t.

He’s going to have all the excuses under the sun if he does turn up to angies today. I don’t get why they’re all protecting Red this hard. It’s getting weird. Why is she always becoming besties with people who get outed for being horrific people? Yet she’s this “innocent” person who said and did nothing? fs befriend fs. RED, YOURE A t TOO

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Morning everyone,

I’m curious why Red is claiming Luke’s not in a good place, blah blah? He fell out with a kid, no huge trauma, just a fall out, and because he’s hidden away it’s gained traction. Why they being so dramatic about “poor Luke”? And MT can get to do, he’s putting smoke and mirrors up, to deflect from the key points. Luke shared private SA information, but MT wants to make it about money etc to cover for Luke.

I predict Luke coming back, acting like a victim for a wee while, reading his prepared script from Cockerpoo, then going straight back to being an asshole. Gifts will flood in, which was his plan all along.
Who the hell would even be in a great place when they’re finally outed for doing s that they do? 😂 it’s just more weaponising mental health to get out of things. MT has replaced Ben 10, like they all predicted. Lower tier rat to do their dirty work and take the fall. Cockepoo PR is in overdrive these past few months. Wish she’d retire and kindly do off hard

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Morning everyone,

It's all very odd. Hiding away after falling out with someone on tiktok. Definitely more to this saga

Medusa

I fell sleep watching Chester. I’m semi interested in this madness. I hate Chester cause he’s racist and Islamophobic but damn I felt bad when he was crying asking “why would he do that?”. Sharing a trauma with someone you trust for them to share it with others like it’s gossip, it’s so low and disgusting. But we knew Luke is a t.

He’s going to have all the excuses under the sun if he does turn up to angies today. I don’t get why they’re all protecting Red this hard. It’s getting weird. Why is she always becoming besties with people who get outed for being horrific people? Yet she’s this “innocent” person who said and did nothing? fs befriend fs. RED, YOURE A t TOO
I agree, according to this mess, it's not her mess but you can guarantee she's played a part in it and she's been guilty of sharing her closest friends personal and private details within her circle, including whatever her bestie j told her.
Good morning btw 🤎♥️🤎
Screenshot_20240813_172027_TikTok.jpg

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I agree, according to this mess, it's not her mess but you can guarantee she's played a part in it and she's been guilty of sharing her closest friends personal and private details within her circle, including whatever her bestie j told her.
Good morning btw 🤎♥️🤎
Screenshot_20240813_172027_TikTok.jpg
This annoys me so much. They all protect her like she’s the queen bee. She’s just a gossip in her kitchen smoking Mayfair blue playing screenrecordings other people took 😭

Maybe she’s learnt her lesson after the Rhysco thing and angies clapper, to keep her hands clean, but you can bet she knows about it all and these terrible friends say terrible things to her. Only way she’s managing to stay innocent is to not leave a footprint. She’s a botch through and through. She is what she is and her friends match that

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
In fairness I did ask the other day. When Alex was on live and ranting about s he pissed me off and I’d remembered hearing a voice recording of Kat that is so damning and I want that made very public.

Alex is still going round acting like people are friends with wronguns and meanwhile he is besties with Kat. How is she just chilling round TikTok like she’s never done terrible things?

My mission is to get Alex to answer to his friendship with Kat to everyone, as he knows full well absolutely everything that Kats done and he has an awful lot of information on PLM, and he most certainly would have got a large amount of that from Kat

I’m not just going to prevent you trolling Alex BRIDGE-HAM, I’m coming for you with pitchforks. 👹👹👹

He thinks he’s exempt, he thinks this s doesn’t apply to him, likes to sling mud, then sit on the moral high ground.

Medusa

This annoys me so much. They all protect her like she’s the queen bee. She’s just a gossip in her kitchen smoking Mayfair blue playing screenrecordings other people took 😭

Maybe she’s learnt her lesson after the Rhysco thing and angies clapper, to keep her hands clean, but you can bet she knows about it all and these terrible friends say terrible things to her. Only way she’s managing to stay innocent is to not leave a footprint. She’s a botch through and through. She is what she is and her friends match that
I don't think she's changed or learnt her lesson because she still has a lot of enablers surrounding her they are like buses, once one pulls away another turns up.

Her platform is ruined and she's clinging on for dear life, she's been proven to be biased and borning in fact the only thing that keeps her viewers hooked are the people who jump in her box with a no fs given attitude.

I don't care what a mate has done to you or how hurt you are if they've trusted you and confided and shared their worst experience with you then it should never be shared with anyone else.
I know secrets and friends traumatic pasts and no matter what happens (I know it never would) but I'd take those to my grave I would never ever use it against them.