Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Imagine if one of the accounts we've tagged is actually Luke's and he replies 💀😭
Slap Hit GIF by polgee
I'm just fing thankful i never got @ed! do knows he could be a regular in disguise🤣jk jk

Bad enough when people thought i was mushroom brigham

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I don't think she's changed or learnt her lesson because she still has a lot of enablers surrounding her they are like buses, once one pulls away another turns up.

Her platform is ruined and she's clinging on for dear life, she's been proven to be biased and borning in fact the only thing that keeps her viewers hooked are the people who jump in her box with a no fs given attitude.

I don't care what a mate has done to you or how hurt you are if they've trusted you and confided and shared their worst experience with you then it should never be shared with anyone else.
I know secrets and friends traumatic pasts and no matter what happens (I know it never would) but I'd take those to my grave I would never ever use it against them.
THIS ^^^^^ all of this. I’m terrible for not deleting anything, but I’d not share private messages, it’s gross. Surely you gave a s about these people at one time, walk away with dignity ffs!

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Lets be real if none of them knew luke did this they would have reacted with more shock but the fact their reacting how they are... they know more. Also if that was me after that I would fing cut him off myself as a mate even if I wasn't involved as i would think well if he's supposedly doing that to chester do knows what he would say to others about me

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Guys I’d like to announce that I am Luke. Yes I did what I did to everyone cause I’m a b and I won’t change. But I will be on angies later cause me, Angie, miss red, cockerpoo and MT came up with what we could to get me out of this s. do everyone, I conned them into gifting me, it’s been great. And they’ll still gift me.

Yours faithfully,

Luke the Judge. Oh, and Judas is Miss Red. We fooled you all 👹

Medusa

THIS ^^^^^ all of this. I’m terrible for not deleting anything, but I’d not share private messages, it’s gross. Surely you gave a s about these people at one time, walk away with dignity ffs!
When people are hurting or feeling used, their emotions are running high and they have every right to defend themselves if their once close friend turns into a relentless bitter b, but there's more than one way to skin a cat, using something that they've trusted you with is big NO.
don't get me wrong, if I was ever to be called out for being a liar then I'd probably use what I needed to so I could prove them wrong but never anything they've trusted me with. - I'm fortunate to never have been in this situation as I'm surrounded by amazing friends that know if I have anything to say I'd get it off my chest and just spit it out.
Water Spit GIF

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Guys I’d like to announce that I am Luke. Yes I did what I did to everyone cause I’m a b and I won’t change. But I will be on angies later cause me, Angie, miss red, cockerpoo and MT came up with what we could to get me out of this s. do everyone, I conned them into gifting me, it’s been great. And they’ll still gift me.

Yours faithfully,

Suspicious Futurama GIF

TOUCHE PUKE & DREAD TOUCHE

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Truly beautiful 🤩 mines not as well organised, I also have a lot of Doll Beauty, their bronzers and blush are lovely, and lashes are fab.
I need to start building my collection. I only have a few bits of P.Louise but it’s all pink and cute 😭 most of my makeups random s. I don’t like made by Mitchell cause I find it s, but I haven’t tried Doll Beauty yet. Their live the other day looked cheap and tacky so I assumed their makeup will be cheap primark type rubbish. Is it actually decent?

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know

Yours faithfully,

If this turns out, in the future, to be one of those comments we look back on in shock cos we were told but thought it was a joke...I WANNA BE KNOWN AS THE PERSON WHO SUSPECTED that exact scenario 😂😂😂