Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

I don't know why Ben 10 is getting all the love, sympathy and attention because we all know he would have still sat on it and played along and remained part of their circle if he hadn't been rejected, none if them can claim they are innocent.
I would have had more respect if he'd told Chester off the app when it happened, and not when it's suited him.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I don't know why Ben 10 is getting all the love, sympathy and attention because we all know he would have still sat on it and played along and remained part of their circle if he hadn't been rejected, none if them can claim they are innocent.
I would have had more respect if he'd told Chester off the app when it happened, and not when it's suited him.
This!
He is a clout seeking attention seeking little bolox. I hated him when he ran hard for Red after her bullshit and I hate him now. He should of approached Chester off the app.
They are all disgusting. Who needs enemies with friends like that group.

Total Divas Yes GIF by E!

Jul 29, 2024
england
Fell asleep last night and have just about caught up, need to brush up on speed reading.
I don’t like Chester at all however there’s no way his personal info should’ve been shared, it’s not gossip it’s personal trauma and Luke is a t.
Bet cockercunt (if you read here…🖕) has been working overtime with the script writing, wonder what deflection direction they’ll take.