Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Not got a clue what angies is trying to say she's been accused of. But she's šŸ’Æ guilty

Episode 2 Judge GIF by The Simpsons

Oh foff, who's heard that one before, a ex boyfriend paramedic SA flange šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
she's said it many times, but every time she belittles, invalidates, underplays, insults and mocks others for similar experiences i believe her less, which goes against my core self but i can't help it. i can understand angry, and bitter, and all that, but i cannot accept that someone who knows would act in this manner.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
she's said it many times, but every time she belittles, invalidates, underplays, insults and mocks others for similar experiences i believe her less, which goes against my core self but i can't help it. i can understand angry, and bitter, and all that, but i cannot accept that someone who knows would act in this manner.
Well, first time I heard that and I reckon I could win Mastermind on Flanges Fables šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

she's said before that she never reported it because she felt bad for him, didn't want him to lose his job, and that she even text him the next day acting like nothing had happened. that is all entirely plausible, and i didn't have any doubt due to any of that. but, as i said, it's how she treats other victims that forces me to question. there is literally zero empathy.

So I think we can all agree that itā€™s really got under reds skin that she isnā€™t a ā€œcreatorā€ and now she has decided to put a bit of effort in šŸ™„ by going live for a ā€œchatā€ at impromptu times. Iā€™ll give it a week before she gets bored and goes back to only doing the 10am slot.
nah, it'll be tonight only.

Jul 29, 2024
england
So I think we can all agree that itā€™s really got under reds skin that she isnā€™t a ā€œcreatorā€ and now she has decided to put a bit of effort in šŸ™„ by going live for a ā€œchatā€ at impromptu times. Iā€™ll give it a week before she gets bored and goes back to only doing the 10am slot.
Iā€™ll give it a week as well cos I reckon sheā€™s only on at this time to keep Lukeā€™s ā€˜slotā€™ safe and keep the viewers till heā€™s back from his holiday