Spying in your lives on my real account
You alright there? 🤣🤣
Ummm yep yep all good here 🫥🫥🫥

Comedy Flirting GIF by CBS
Drunk Hot Mess GIF by Loryn Powell
hot alyssa milano GIF

Jul 29, 2024
england
I lost someone close to me because of alcohol, they didn't drink everyday either & it didn't take long. What they did do though was drink when they felt any emotion & used any reason they could to have a drink. It's not an easy thing to watch someone go through. 🤎 🤎 (but it also didn't make them a toxic t like angie is, that's not alcohol related that's a deep-seated bitterness)
Sorry for your loss ❤️. I am a recovering alcoholic (5+yrs sober) and whilst I did sometimes act out of character, when angry drunk, I never spewed bile and hatred. My morals mostly stayed intact, I say mostly because during active addiction I did lie to loved ones, mainly about drinking amount and spending etc) however I never told dangerous lies and I didn’t lose empathy or turn hateful on every f-as you said her hatred is deeply within her as a person, to the core X

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Just gone into Sam walkers live and I’m seeing all comments saying big up zav, supportive messages to channy, people saying how it’s sick to mock mental health and more men should speak up.
Then suddenly seen the comment below, gutted it wouldn’t let me scroll up further.
IMG_1235.png
I missed the part of the live where zavvi and Dave’s mental health was mocked and I have to say I’m glad I did, because I don’t care what account I would have been watching on I would have requested the box and tore them all a new arse. fing bunch of fs 🤬

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
I've observed her closely and sussed her out ages ago, she'll go off to the side of the camera then she pretends to take a swig from her bottle (sometimes she does take a drink ) and she'll rub and wet her eyes so they go red and it looks like she's crying, before the fake tears actually start.
Screenshot_20240814_222237_TikTok.jpg
Plus she wipes her drool and wipes her eyes when she's fake crying.
She's a fin moron!

Jun 13, 2024
That London
Sorry for your loss ❤️. I am a recovering alcoholic (5+yrs sober) and whilst I did sometimes act out of character, when angry drunk, I never spewed bile and hatred. My morals mostly stayed intact, I say mostly because during active addiction I did lie to loved ones, mainly about drinking amount and spending etc) however I never told dangerous lies and I didn’t lose empathy or turn hateful on every f-as you said her hatred is deeply within her as a person, to the core X
Thankyou & even though I don't know you I'm proud of you & your progression. I seen a quote ages ago & I'm probably saying it wrong but it said something like. Alcoholism is to give up everything for 1 thing, sobriety is to give up 1 thing for everything 🫂