Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
@delusive_angie Lynz said she can’t remember speaking about Palestine in Sam walkers comments last night, which I find quite strange cos she was badgering him to not listen to his comment and told him to make a go fund me like she does for Gaza. She was told that Sam doesn’t want to do that, he doesn’t beg for money and Channy told her he is helping the people of Sierra Leone. But lynx was still going on at him to make a go fund me for Gaza. So you see lynz already had an issue with Channy!
Lynz you’re a fing liar and if you can’t remember saying all this last night, then I think you need to make a GP appointment to discuss your short term memory loss.
Oh ye and btw Lynz we all know you don’t work in fraud, it’s a big reach from being a store assistant in marks and Spenser, but you did give me a good fing laugh when I seen you put that comment.
Edit: I’ve put each screenshot as 10seconds so you can forward it to the next one rather than wait 😁
View attachment copy_F234092F-3F35-4038-B6B8-E2FAF8F83308.mov

Last edited:

Medusa

did it work
Full House Yes GIF

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Angie kept her dog Zak downstairs to s and piss in the kitchen whilst she went upstairs and literally locked herself in to her bedroom to go on TikTok for hours and hours on end. She wasn’t bothered about her dog downstairs. I remember Sheila coming home multiple times to piss and s and the Sheila rants. That dog was neglected. Now she has a cat and didn’t even know the sex of it, lets it piss in her wardrobe and hasn’t treated it for fleas. do off Angela with your animal lover rants. Btw.. has anyone seen Babalusia recently?

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Angie kept her dog Zak downstairs to s and piss in the kitchen whilst she went upstairs and literally locked herself in to her bedroom to go on TikTok for hours and hours on end. She wasn’t bothered about her dog downstairs. I remember Sheila coming home multiple times to piss and s and the Sheila rants. That dog was neglected. Now she has a cat and didn’t even know the sex of it, lets it piss in her wardrobe and hasn’t treated it for fleas. do off Angela with your animal lover rants. Btw.. has anyone seen Babalusia recently?
I know right! Who does she think she is actually kidding. She did the bare minimum for Zac and nothing for Babalucia. The extent of her love for animals is that she doesn't eat them. She really is deluded.

Haven't seen the cat in a while.

Jun 13, 2024
That London
She fed Zak on burgers from mcdonalds, locked him in her room when she used to go out. She didn't give 2 ss about the cat then. Her mum used to feed any food she had for the dog & cat to the foxes. They took in babaloosha from a stray apparently 4 years ago but didn't know it's sex. So that means at least 4 years not even taking it to the vet.