Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 13, 2024
That London
I was trolling & showing support on a fake in that toms & hayleycomets but showing love to zia I dont approve of so I dipped.

1000005327.jpg
Edit: as close as miss B is to hayley comet (hayley also speaks to others who know of Zia) don't tell me they've never spoke on Zia & dilly Sheryl before. Is it the gifting badge you love hayley? Sat laughing & condoning whilst her friend makes S advances to a child. I don't care if this is going against the grain. It's wrong.

Last edited:

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I was trolling & showing support on a fake in that toms & hayleycomets but showing love to zia I dont approve of so I dipped.

1000005327.jpg
Edit: as close as miss B is to hayley comet (hayley also speaks to others who know of Zia) don't tell me they've never spoke on Zia & dilly Sheryl before. Is it the gifting badge you love hayley? Sat laughing & condoning whilst her friend makes S advances to a child. I don't care if this is going against the grain. It's wrong.

D71CDCD4-B97F-47AA-963B-9A20CE6E3C82.jpeg
as you can tell from the above screen shot and the slight discolouration of the letter u I conclude that the screenshot was edited and the rest of the sentence has been removed.

After lots of pain staking effort I have revealed the rest of the sentence

———————————

The above is a JOKE and I don’t mean any ill intent to any one. I was just pretending to be baguette during the cockerpoo stuff and that doesn’t mean that I was mocking miss b. I was only MIMICKING a previous post on here

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I love doll beauty, their primer and setting spray are amazing. The only thing I don’t like is their contour, it’s probably just me but non of the colours seem to suit my skin tone, but everything else I would rate it.
Also if you haven’t tried it yet you need to get your hands on the peaches and cream skin tint, you can wear it on its own or under foundation. It gives the skin a lovely sun kissed tint.

Yeah the contour wand isn’t the best, I use a darker bronzer now. I have FYNE skin tint and it’s lovely, but agree peaches and cream tint is gorgeous x

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Good Morning Cat GIF by Franziska Höllbacher

I'm tired today and I'm no mood 🥴

What I learnt from yesterdays s show

Luke gave up a relationship for tiktok money and a few likes that is wild to me!! You do a sty FYP show in the tiniest corner of tik tok and that meant more to you than reality?? Get the do outta here

Angie is still a piss stained vomit covered tramp, and the most viliest thing on this app!!

Dread coming on in the evening I can't help but feel they gave Angie money or something to go rogue , like it was to obvious

I still don't have on ounce of sympathy for the following
Luke
Chester
Dread
Angie
Prince rat

Angie making Chester dance in the box though was particularly disturbing though 😕

Oh and Alex is making these edits of prat and cowboy clearly to rim red and get back in predictable as always Alex you knob

Have a good day everyone 💞