Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
DG has way too much time on his hands, the lanky streak of piss

I mean , if I had a good friend that I wanted to try and protect I wouldn't be driving to Brum on the internet for some clout , I'd certainly be discussing said thing away from an app , it all feels made up to a degree , but would you really stoop so low to make this some kind of online story line ? Part of me thinks the beef is real , I obviously can't comment about `the allegation` but part of me feels its all for views

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I mean , if I had a good friend that I wanted to try and protect I wouldn't be driving to Brum on the internet for some clout , I'd certainly be discussing said thing away from an app , it all feels made up to a degree , but would you really stoop so low to make this some kind of online story line ? Part of me thinks the beef is real , I obviously can't comment about `the allegation` but part of me feels its all for views
I agree, I think the fighting is for real. But it's all just for clout to give DG some content

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
So Birdman is saying this girl confided in him and said JC allegedly graped her Birdman confided in someone and asked them for advice but it got back to said girl who is now saying she didn't say any of the sort , so now DG is on his way to Brum
It should be direct to the police; regardless of who said. If it is a false allegation she can be prosecuted. If it did happen obviously JC can be investigated. Either way the police should be involved and if not its fing sick

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
It should be direct to the police; regardless of who said. If it is a false allegation she can be prosecuted. If it did happen obviously JC can be investigated. Either way the police should be involved and if not its fing sick

It's fed up if it's a story line, but Birdman is still going on about this girl confiding in him, why would you confide in someone you've met online after a few days with such an allegation ?