Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Who's he?
Oh Jesus, we need @2Pumps and a Chinese🌸🌸 and Judas🐆 to fully explain the lore… 🤯

Quick Lore:

He went viral on TT for uploading a video of one of the worst black eyes I’ve seen and it was his girlfriend who did it

He gets evicted from many places and has issues with various drugs but more so drinking I think

Turns out he was abusive to Maria (the gf) and she in turn, was reactively abusive

They have an on and off again relationship and are well known to local authorities

He’s a toxic gym bro and has made “content” with said bros

He always says he’s straight and is an ally but I think he’s in Narnia (hard for Southern men sadly)

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2024
Oh Jesus, we need @2Pumps and a Chinese🌸🌸 and Judas🐆 to fully explain the lore… 🤯

Quick Lore:

He went viral on TT for uploading a video of one of the worst black eyes I’ve seen and it was his girlfriend who did it

He gets evicted from many places and has issues with various drugs but more so drinking I think

Turns out he was abusive to Maria (the gf) and she in turn, was reactively abusive

They have an on and off again relationship and are well known to local authorities

He’s a toxic gym bro and has made “content” with said bros

He always says he’s straight and is an ally but I think he’s in Narnia (hard for Southern men sadly)
Ooh I'll go and have a look on TT

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
1000034447.png
So here we have Welsh Lisa ( Lisa Simone ) Fiesty s mod saying that they have always known who pineapple is. Obviously doesn't realize that this is a own goal as that means herself and Fiesty knew she was a charity thief.
CARMA CAMELEON!!!!

Boy George 80S GIF