Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
A total creep by the sounds of it

He's got several accounts said he won't stop, like he been watching her for months just general creepy stalker vibes and he won't take on anything anyone says he very much puts it back to himself lol
This doesn't sound like creepy stalker vibes, this sounds like anyone here or on tt who gets blocked then goes on a backup.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Listening to the news regarding Mathew Perry's death. He first took ketamin from a Doctor which was lawful. That's madness!! We used it at the vets and was locked away. We used it on rabbits when spaying them. But never thought it could be used medically for MH/anxiety

Yeah they do Ketamin therapy now 🤷‍♀️ also I have Ketamin in recovery after surgery as I’m morphine resistant.
I’m sure ketamine is used as something to do with horses. I grew up in the village and loads of the people I was friends with used to take it and be in k holes. I never saw the appeal 😭
ketamine is used by vets & drs, media sensationalised it as a “horse tranquilliser” as it looks better! But they even use it regularly in human medicine, and vets use it on all sorts of animals.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Is it too early to go to bed??

Disgusted No Way GIF by Schitt's Creek

Jul 29, 2024
england
Listening to the news regarding Mathew Perry's death. He first took ketamin from a Doctor which was lawful. That's madness!! We used it at the vets and was locked away. We used it on rabbits when spaying them. But never thought it could be used medically for MH/anxiety
I was reading an article about ketamine being effective, when used in micro doses, for depression

Medusa

I've nicked my neighbours broadband password 😈 it was either that or do myself an injury by hanging out of windows and other weird behaviour just so I could get online to read CC.
I've officially lost the plot.

Neighbour- "we have restrictions on it "
Me - "no bother"
Neighbour- " btw, it automatically turns off at 10pm"
Me - "I'll break in and turn it back on so don't do it"
I think she was joking, but I was deadly serious. 😭