Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Morning!
Had an early night and did catch up on what I missed. Have been giggling 🤭 at the bants between Luke not Luke and you all. Good sports!
Off to scroll the FYP before a few hours at work. Then it’s the weekend and I can play along more 🙌🙌
Luke? Is someone pretending to be me? IM THE ONLY LUKE THE JUDGE ROUND HERE. They can GET OUT. You’re blocked. 🎶bye bye baby, baby bye byeeeee🎶

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Morning Nolan. I just don’t read if it’s not on the last page 😭 reading hurts my brain and then my eyes feel like they’re going to pop so I have to do little bits at a time. I just hope at some point I figure out what’s going on 🙃

How are you this morning? I’m currently watching Birdman make himself look even more silly this morning.
I usually have a read before I go into work as always 10 mins early , is he still going on?!

I'm good, hope you are too 😍

Jun 8, 2024
uk
How many Lukes do we have? Ones bad enough

Also I love how DG has managed to turn this whole disgusting very serious thing into not only a joke but into drams to make him relevant again

He is such a massive fing wanker
I agree i also blame birdman too though. I’m not defending DG here neither i’m just being honest…BUT if someone was calling me out saying “come to my house” i’m a self confessed dick i would of went because i’m an angry b and very stubborn so i won’t pretend on here that i wouldn’t of went to the house because i probably would have 😬

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I agree i also blame birdman too though. I’m not defending DG here neither i’m just being honest…BUT if someone was calling me out saying “come to my house” i’m a self confessed dick i would of went because i’m an angry b and very stubborn so i won’t pretend on here that i wouldn’t of went to the house because i probably would have 😬
Aw yeah birdman is a total wanker as well they all need to shut up about it now JC went to police the girl admitted it didn't happen case closed

Birdman and DG want views and gifts pair of fs

Feb 29, 2024
I'm a wet wipe with agoraphobia. I give it hard but can't back a punch if I tried 🤣 my kids used to say 'mum if someone slapped you, you would turn the other cheek to be slapped' 🤣🤣

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Everybody that is involved in all the drama are the same. There’s not any of them that are normal nice people
Sassy Sarah Silverman GIF by HULU