Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Nothing to do with tiktok im just bragging really! not trauma dumping ๐Ÿ˜†I have ILD spent a lot of time in ICU with respiratory failure over the last 2 years so i have regular lung function tests & s but im over the moon with my last one as its always s so feel like telling everybody ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜After my last admission i didnโ€™t think id get out of a wheelchair.

I havenโ€™t bothered to hide my consultants signature because you canโ€™t read whatever she scribbles anyway
IMG_7142.jpeg
Woohoo...that's brilliant

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
So Jc has most of the app defending him, bigging him up and has #justicforjc plastered all around the app - despite the fact he apologised to the girl (for whatever he's done) yet sheโ€™s sitting there trying to do her own thing, receiving so much hate that sheโ€™s had to put sub only on.. No wonder people don't speak up. fing pisses me off man.
Bunch of worthless fs.
Screenshot_20240816_133642_TikTok.jpg
Omg thatโ€™s the girl who was stood up by a guy in a pub,sheโ€™d been drinking so couldnโ€™t drive and it was getting late, she had her wee old dog with her.JC being the โ€œheroโ€ booked her into a local hotel and paid for her taxi! fing hell
happy no way GIF by CBBC

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
personal opinion! I donโ€™t believe it, I could be wrong ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ whatโ€™s pissing me off is all the people stating what the perfect victim of a should look like, she wouldnโ€™t laugh, she wouldnโ€™t stay with him the next day etc.. so fing dangerous and untrue
100%, many actually carry on like normal until it sinks in. No-one knows how they'll react

Medusa

Omg thatโ€™s the girl who was stood up by a guy in a pub,sheโ€™d been drinking so couldnโ€™t drive and it was getting late, she had her wee old dog with her.JC being the โ€œheroโ€ booked her into a local hotel and paid for her taxi! fing hell
happy no way GIF by CBBC
Yeah, It apparently happened in a hotel but I left that side of the app month's ago so I'm not sure when or where it took place, it's just sad to watch a potential victim receive this amount of hate when he's apologised for 'whatever' he's done, and you have people defending him and screaming he's innocent.

I think I'll take my moody arse off the app for the afternoon and touch some grass.
peace out feckers ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿค˜๐ŸคŽ