Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Hey guys, I dont want to get personal but just been dumped. Not sure what the do happened but went from an hour ago being told she loved me to now 2 paragraphs saying it's over and feelings disappeared 🤷‍♂️. Don't want sympathy but if I go quiet I just want you to know why
Ron Burgundy What GIF

Oh, my dude. Here for you when you need an inappropriate joke distraction or a gif battle. 🫶

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Hey guys, I dont want to get personal but just been dumped. Not sure what the do happened but went from an hour ago being told she loved me to now 2 paragraphs saying it's over and feelings disappeared 🤷‍♂️. Don't want sympathy but if I go quiet I just want you to know why
Oh luv 😢 I’m so sorry 💔 have you got someone in real life to keep you company at the moment? Sending love 🫂🩵

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
All of these people sitting in boxes defending a big creator because he comes across as a saint on the app should be ashamed and i hope it never happens to their daughter or loved one.

Just because a girl has had multiple sexual partners or hasn't gone to the police, doesn't mean she is lying. yes she's going to be less believable if she's done it before but it still doesn't mean it 100% didn't happen.

As for Jc, no man should ever be falsely accused of raping someone, it can ruin you, your family, and it can destroy your whole future because s sticks.

However, it's not the first time Jc has been known for threatening women, just last year one woman left the app for 6mth because her and her child were threatened and another woman ended up having a breakdown because she was severely bullied by the same man. (I'm going to make it clear it had nothing to do with anything sexual but they were silenced)

All I'm saying is be careful who you believe and who you blame without fully knowing what someone is truly like.

Again, I'm not saying Jc is guilty or the girl is lying, I just think people are quick to defend whoever they support on here blindly, no one knows who the real victim is it should be kept off the app and shame on these bunch of idiots for using something so sensitive for clout.
From what iv heard I just think the sex went wrong...(age n wisdom) she was upset for a reason and he apologised for a reason.... but its definitely no one's business but theirs

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Oh luv 😢 I’m so sorry 💔 have you got someone in real life to keep you company at the moment? Sending love 🫂🩵
Thank you guys! Much love to you all, I get i'm a guy and s but i'm fing broken, it was me and her and now nothing... like what she said meant nothing, i'm chatting to some mates on our group chat and blasting some music❤️

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
From what iv heard I just think the sex went wrong...(age n wisdom) she was upset for a reason and he apologised for a reason.... but its definitely no one's business but theirs
If she asked him to stop and he didn't or he done something without consent that's not just "something went wrong" or an "accident" 😳

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Thank you guys! Much love to you all, I get i'm a guy and s but i'm fing broken, it was me and her and now nothing... like what she said meant nothing, i'm chatting to some mates on our group chat and blasting some music❤️
We don't deal in masculine stereotype bullshit here. You're allowed and very valid in feeling like you do, and I honestly hope you do have a support network around you to help you. I feel like you do from what I've seen, but if not just pipe up. 🫶