Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Because it’s from the lounge to the cafe?
I don’t know when I joined what’s it got to do with you when I join a free website
GIF by MOODMAN

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Hey guys, I dont want to get personal but just been dumped. Not sure what the do happened but went from an hour ago being told she loved me to now 2 paragraphs saying it's over and feelings disappeared 🤷‍♂️. Don't want sympathy but if I go quiet I just want you to know why
I’m so sorry to hear this. Breakups are the worst, especially when it’s sudden. I’ve been in a similar place to you many times, and the pain never gets better.

Apologies in advance for the info dump but I have some advice that can help when you’re experiencing a breakup. After a breakup, it’s a good idea to prioritise yourself and there are things that you can do to support yourself during this tough time. For example:
  • Give yourself some space. You don't need to shut your ex out of your life but it might be helpful to try to avoid the person for a while after the break-up – this can mean online, too.

• Keep busy. You might find yourself with too much free time on your hands, especially on weekends. Plan ahead and do things that you usually enjoy.

• Take time out for you. Do things that you find relaxing, like watching a movie, listening to music or playing sport.

• Talk to family, friends, Elders and others who can support you. It's OK to want some time to yourself but hanging out with supportive people helps get your mind off things, and can help you get a different perspective.

• Try not to use alcohol and other drugs to deal with the pain. While they might help you feel better at first, the after-effects can leave you feeling much worse.

• Give it time. Allow yourself time to adapt to the change after a break-up.

• Try to look after yourself. Things like eating well, getting enough sleep and staying active.
I really hope you find some peace after this, just try not to let the pain consume you. It’ll take a long time to heal, I know this all too well, but there’s always a light at the end of the tunnel. Keep persevering, we will all be here to support you in the best way we can ❤️