Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
When hustle mentioned that Angie posted a video on, her 14 account, I had to look she’s talking bout broccoli and you shouldn’t talk bout passed parents 😳
I'm sorry but when she say spoke of Alicas mother, she talks of peoples a, she asks for death certificates. She don't believe people of DV. She said she has problems with females. She says she's snagged her dad! And why she wearing a green t-shirt

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Misery Gif - IceGif
Image tagged with Misery, Kathy Bates, Annie Wilkes – @neonearthtone on  Tumblr
YARN | You dirty bird. How could you? | Misery (1990) | Video gifs ...

Someone didn’t read too deep into another one of my sty jokes did they? 🤣

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
She phoned the police because EQ gifted that wrongun leona. I couldn't imagine the plods response
The best part was when the police came out, she refused to turn the live off and the conversation of this was captured for all to see 😂 I wish I was a screen recorder because this is one of the most idiotic Angie performances. And there’s been loads 😂

Seems I missed some fery last night. Angie is being Angie and there seems to be a Comet t Cult forming and it’s one member came here and tried to show dominance by pissing on the scariest person in here.

music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Why is everyone on TikTok in some kind of comedown today? Katie bee is screaming and hitting her phone and some lad called seaniboi is off his watermelon. Raving has really changed over the years
Honestly think it's that weekend🤣i've seen so many breakups as well as my own and my bastard earphones didn't work. Theres rumoured protests as well 😭