Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jul 29, 2024
england
Tam is nuts! How is she, of all people going to make anyone look dumb? She’s literally spelling out a campaign of hate that she’s planning against @Alicia

She’s an empath my fat arse. She’s like an over grown child, insisting she never starts it blah blah and RhiRhi can do off, she’s another snake. She was so far up Fiestys arse. I was in a chat with her on Facebook and she was one of the worst for drama!
I’ve been half listening as 🍃 she’s so fing embarrassing, the way she acts like she’s the fountain of all knowledge is cringe but the funniest for me is the way she acts like she’s so fing hard 😆🤣
Scared Aidy Bryant GIF by Emmys

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere
Tam is nuts! How is she, of all people going to make anyone look dumb? She’s literally spelling out a campaign of hate that she’s planning against @Alicia

She’s an empath my fat arse. She’s like an over grown child, insisting she never starts it blah blah and RhiRhi can do off, she’s another snake. She was so far up Fiestys arse. I was in a chat with her on Facebook and she was one of the worst for drama!
Rhi Rhi was Fiesty mod and mocked me for going through an autism diagnosis. I've posted screenshots before I can grab again. She's a professional victim

Medusa