Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I’m gonna end up throttling myself with it but please tell me how, I’m desperate 😭

sad homer simpson GIF

This is the way I do it on my hubby, he says he gets instant relief xxx

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
It's cruel, I can't watch no more, shes been poked and prodded pumped with medication he's taking advice from a suddosedly vet in the UK fuk knows how she can tell him what to do through a screen without an examination, I used to breed dogue de Bordeauxs and have always had a family dog, me personally would just leave her be now she's too weak. 😢
I think the dog should be put to sleep, and I don’t think that woman in the uk is a vet at all. He does love that wee dog but she’s a mess and he’s not feeding her properly either. Mainly cake,but now some chicken and rice after people told him to feed her it

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
I think the dog should be put to sleep, and I don’t think that woman in the uk is a vet at all. He does love that wee dog but she’s a mess and he’s not feeding her properly either. Mainly cake,but now some chicken and rice after people told him to feed her it
I just went in to see the dog I don't think it can breath properly but the gifts are flying in, iv not really watched much but it doesn't look good to me

Oh good god no just went into Sam Walkers wtaf is he doing that poor dog should be laid to rest it's beyond cruel now it's actually just made me feel so emotional and sick she's falling all over the place 🙁 atleast give her some dignity why do thousands of people even want to watch it's inhumane

Last edited:

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Oh good god no just went into Sam Walkers wtaf is he doing that poor dog should be laid to rest it's beyond crawl now it's actually just made me feel so emotional and sick she's falling all over the place 🙁 atleast give her some dignity why do thousands of people even want to watch it's inhumane

I can’t even look. Has to block him so it doesn’t come up on my feed 😢