Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
My carer is me! I don't need anyone to look after me. I'm quite capable of looking after myself. 🙄

not sure GIF by Night At The Museum

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
I popped in and the name demon was being thrown about, he’s done lives about him before I think

I've seen him in Angie's boxes before

Weird bloke with face tattoos.

Apparently he's got a playroom full of nappies and he says its due to age regression and not sexual.

A ladies just been in the box explaining how he was trying to pressure her into sending her children's used nappies to him.

Horrific stuff.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I thought she would be on a drip for fluids and meds. Or at least sub cut fluids every day. Unfortunately it's a very poor country and I guess they done have the resources
She has been on a drip, but she's getting treatment every day it's taking its toll, this "vet" has recommended blood thinners and tramadol through a screen!!! she's been in Sam's box the whole day Sam asked her how much tramadol she should give the woman didn't no, she has supposedly saw all the reports she didn't no her weight, you can't pay Russian roulette with a life it's fing cruel. Am ranting it's winding me up ☹️ Sams getting on my fing nerves as well now 🤛🏼

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
See how when Angie wants to use Lynz she's all about her, she's pushing Lynz to make about report about lifeontheedge. When she made her make a report on Tam, she then became friends with Tam again and didn't give a do about Lynz. Now Lynz is flavour of the month again to use against lifeontheedge.
Lynz has been so desperate to be liked and to fit in that she has literally became angies doormat. Angie will do her over time and time again but lynz will continue to run back because she knows she will have nowhere else to go. Just like when Angie fed her off when her and LOTE went live. The only reason Angie didn’t have the same energy for lynz is because she knows she has her right where she want her. Wait till Angie has someone else who she can manipulate the way she can lynz cos she will drop her and s all over her while spilling all the secrets and doxxing information.

Hayley with the white heart is the next lynz

Feb 29, 2024
She has been on a drip, but she's getting treatment every day it's taking its toll, this "vet" has recommended blood thinners and tramadol through a screen!!! she's been in Sam's box the whole day Sam asked her how much tramadol she should give the woman didn't no, she has supposedly saw all the reports she didn't no her weight, you can't pay Russian roulette with a life it's fing cruel. Am ranting it's winding me up ☹️ Sams getting on my fing nerves as well now 🤛🏼
I've know street dogs coming from a rescue in Romania. Come to the UK, get sick in the UK and when vets advice pts, the rescue in rominina will ask for them back!! A vet should know what dose of tramadol a dog should take. Its a common drug for dogs when poorly. I've only seen clips of Faith, I can't watch 🥺