Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Angie is now saying she has proof in form of messages that she was graped. But previously when asked why she didn't report him as he has a job with vulnerable people she claimed she had no evidence
She's previously also said she didn't report him because he mentally graped her not physically. I just always try and remember she went to acting school 😒

I’m out can’t listen to her spill the same drunken pity me se 👋🏼

Night all
Sleepy Good Night GIF
Sadly it's a cycle it will always go between her dad, past and dog changes weekly what she will choose to be upset about. Night hope you sleep well ❤️

I will always remember the night she met a random man and went back to his house she played out to be much more drunk than she was, he was completely out of it. That night she accused him off spiking her and locking her in which he had done neither. She pretended to fall asleep on his bed and woke screaming she was locked in 🙁 all this played out live and she could have got that man into serious trouble and he was oblivious. She's the dangerous one!

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I will always remember the night she met a random man and went back to his house she played out to be much more drunk than she was, he was completely out of it. That night she accused him off spiking her and locking her in which he had done neither. She pretended to fall asleep on his bed and woke screaming she was locked in 🙁 all this played out live and she could have got that man into serious trouble and he was oblivious. She's the dangerous one!
That's literally where this story is coming from except with abit of chloes story thrown in.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
She remembers her stories from the other night briefly there are bits she's slipped up give it another few weeks then story will change completely. As I said it's a triggering cycle she calls others out but she knows she won't be. Hope everyone is ok ❤️
I’m sure I have the first time she talked about the paramedic, screen recorded from last year 😬 I would often leave my other device to record when she was drunk (after the n word situation) and then that came out.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
There was a Muslim man in the streets aswell if I remember she started to accuse him of things even her mods at the time knew the pattern and were worried for the man's safety and not hers 🤦🏻‍♀️
That particular gentleman, she lied about kissing him (consensually) and that he took her number or she gave him hers. It was complete bollocks.

I’m sure I have the first time she talked about the paramedic, screen recorded from last year 😬 I would often leave my other device to record when she was drunk (after the n word situation) and then that came out.
Can you imagine if you did sadly everything has to be played out politically and carefully here because everyone reads it and twists it. You just know though what you'd have on record is a very different story 😬