Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I was just about to say this.
She starts up, if it's FYP, I'm talking about it.
This is a clear screen recording sent to her?
Just call it what it is, an excuse for her to rant about baguette and Alicia all day 🙄 but they're definitely the stalkers right?
She played one video of Emz and then it was straight to whatsapp, the first being off Alicia in Dave's box 😂

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
I’m big on personal hygiene and when I tell people to have a wash, I’m just trying to help them feel better
classic film shower GIF

Furiosa

Aug 3, 2024
Thunderdome
Angie reading out comments from here has me laughing wild every time! Angie is the ultimate troll I swear! The blatant lies she tells herself. You crack on Angie, whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night. She doesn’t speak about people in boxes, 😅 pretty sure the evidence says otherwise! She doesn’t agree with people reporting Jobs?????? Pretty sure she said multiple times she was reporting Chloe with the black hearts to her job and wanted to report plenty of others to SS. Oh Angie you really do like the sound of your own voice!

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
I know a lot of yous have ya own opinions on the sam walker and the dog situation and i don’t know what’s right or wrong in this situation but his recent video has finished me off 😭♥️this is probably the first time that dog has felt any kind of love & i hope it’s not too little too late. The way she’s cuddled into him
I think aslong as there both fighting she deserves the chance to be loved . I love watching them.. I'm sure she has painkillers ect and hoping she's not in to much pain