Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I think the issue here is MTM has always been a massive hate group for Emz , so anyone who goes after Emz they'll `big up` , its 80% Emz and her past in that group
I can see how that can happen. I've been guilty of it myself when it comes to Angie. I was just annoyed 🤣🤣🤣

And I shouldn't of said pack because we hate it when we get grouped as one.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Guys who are good with Photoshop , I need a MASSIVE favour please! It `might` become clear in here at some point , but could anyone possibly put some `horns` or something on this frame , where the handles stick up at the top? You know like tusks or something? I hope I'm explaining myself enough ,but you'll make a very old man laugh

drive-medical-domestic-medium-walking-frame-with-wheels-and-forearm-platforms.jpg

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Guys who are good with Photoshop , I need a MASSIVE favour please! It `might` become clear in here at some point , but could anyone possibly put some `horns` or something on this frame , where the handles stick up at the top? You know like tusks or something? I hope I'm explaining myself enough ,but you'll make a very old man laugh

drive-medical-domestic-medium-walking-frame-with-wheels-and-forearm-platforms.jpg
19.08.2024_21.11.29_REC.png
illyana9 giphyupload GIF

rhino tusks