Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
We can all say/think horrible s, and there is one or two people who I wish would do what MT said, but they are from my personal life and have earned that degree of hatred. I mostly wish the type of pain and misfortune you've said above on people. It prolongs the suffering, for one... 🤣

I would understand why MT went to that level if I knew he was friends with the woman or something, but (from what I gathered) he was upset because he has family and/or friends who've been diagnosed. Duffy is a t, but what she said wasn't to the blanket/mass offense that's being put on it. She's said far worse that would qualify, but not this.
Claire Duffy is a t .where was everyone energy wen ang sed wot she sed about wombles ...
People on this app get away with far to much .
Claire Duffy still a t .. i do believe both sides was just has bad going back and fourth with each other .I'm nor excuses wot clair sed .... I see ang give her platform even tho there sed she was blocked

Last edited:

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Claire Duffy is a t .where was everyone energy wen ang sed wot she sed about wombles ...
People on this app get away with far to much .
Claire Duffy still a t .. i do believe both sides was just has bad going back and fourth with each other .I'm nor excuses wot clair sed .... I see ang give her platform even tho there sed she was blocked

Hayley was a pocket rocket, and yes she did and said some questionable things, but eventually she wanted to be left to die in peace. They were relentless right to the very end. She did a video from hospital, it was clear she was very sick/dying at this point, but they still couldn’t leave her alone the bastards.

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Hayley was a pocket rocket, and yes she did and said some questionable things, but eventually she wanted to be left to die in peace. They were relentless right to the very end. She did a video from hospital, it was clear she was very sick/dying at this point, but they still couldn’t leave her alone the bastards.
[/QUOTE oh god that's awful.. what is wrong with these people .I hope her poor family don't see all this on tic tok x

Medusa

fight club GIF

I knew I liked you the best. 😂
I want the heart me back.

Medusa

I always think to myself if she is really as drunk as she is claiming even though like @Medusa said the other week you rarely see her sip when she goes off cam. Either she has a bucket as a bladder or she's not drinking what she's making out because I know if I was that pissed I would wee so much
If angie drinks as much as she makes out she does then her tolerance to alcohol will be high,she would have to drink more than half a bottle of wine to get into that mess, she will deliberately leave her lips stained with red wine to give the impression that she's absolutely smashed, if you listen carefully when she takes a swig you cant hear her swallowing anything but you can hear the wine swooshing in the bottle (she's probably reading here so she'll make a habit of gulping the next time she picks up a bottle) I'm not a heavy drinker and never have been but I can down a bottle of wine and a few shots and still be relatively sober.
Sorry I've just noticed this post. 🤎

Medusa

Prepare yourselves for (potentially) a day ranting about Clappergate, Charlie🧚‍♂️ & that bullshit. Only just seen, but him & JoJo (friends with DeeDee with the long nails) are bitching about Angela on @charliesbreakingnews
I normally rob the treasure boxes then do a runner.
Raccoon Lol GIF by Demic

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
If angie drinks as much as she makes out she does then her tolerance to alcohol will be high,she would have to drink more than half a bottle of wine to get into that mess, she will deliberately leave her lips stained with red wine to give the impression that she's absolutely smashed, if you listen carefully when she takes a swig you cant hear her swallowing anything but you can hear the wine swooshing in the bottle (she's probably reading here so she'll make a habit of gulping the next time she picks up a bottle) I'm not a heavy drinker and never have been but I can down a bottle of wine and a few shots and still be relatively sober.
Sorry I've just noticed this post. 🤎
Drunk Dry January GIF by HannahWitton

alcoholic hannah hart GIF by 5-Second Films