Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Sad Bunny GIF

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
FYI - see when you regulars delete your accounts on tiktok then make a return... don't be shocked when you open a dm from me and it simply says your username.

I forget who's account is who because I have a memory like a goldfish, so when you've deactivate I send a dm with your username so it reminds me who you are.

I didn't know until today that dms are still sent once the user has reactivated their account. I'm hoping some don't return because I've used a couple of deactivated account to quickly write up a few posts for here before posting them

some people better buckle themselves in and get their specks at the ready because they're in for some long winded rants. I'm actually modified. 🙈
I noticed this when I reactivated other day and I've just seen your message 😂

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
FYI - see when you regulars delete your accounts on tiktok then make a return... don't be shocked when you open a dm from me and it simply says your username.

I forget who's account is who because I have a memory like a goldfish, so when you've deactivate I send a dm with your username so it reminds me who you are.

I didn't know until today that dms are still sent once the user has reactivated their account. I'm hoping some don't return because I've used a couple of deactivated account to quickly write up a few posts for here before posting them

some people better buckle themselves in and get their specks at the ready because they're in for some long winded rants. I'm actually modified. 🙈
Feel free to use mine as I never check them lol. I'm afraid of what I would find.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
If Jack spoke 1 word against a child of mine I'd follow the fugly dirty b around the app every day he remained on tt. I'd make him look like s everywhere I possibly could with whatever I want to say against the little scruffy fiend! I'd manipulate my way around tt making his life hell. If people believed me or not, who cares, mud sticks and people like him deserve it.

Sorry but not sorry at all, he's a disgusting menace to society. Hate the do