Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Well missed what's happened with Jack. That's an episode I'll just guess and try and figure out 🤣
It's because she'd heard herself being slated by people she thought were friendly towards her basically.
She 100% entitled to feel hurt however others are entitled to a different opinion. I think she felt, rightly or wrongly, that these people should have talked to her as friends rather than slate her in lives.
I think that's it.
I like remi
I like mmm
I don't really know the others...
Thanks

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Just gonna put this here. This is a post Alisha did in regards to the JC situation. Look at this comment. IMG_1457.png IMG_1458.png
Wow. I’m absolutely disgusted 😡 It wasn’t brought to the app by her and the poor girl has been backed into a corner by all of the “Justice of JC” bullshit. People don’t go to the fing police straight away when something happens. You sit and pick apart what you could have done different, was it something you said or done. Was it your fault. You can go do yourself Zac 🖕🏼

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Drag Race Tea GIF by Dawnie Marie

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
All these tiktok creators need a fing mental health check. Who the do do they think they are? I hope Alisha goes to the police. I am worried about her tbh 😭 this is not constructive Zac, you fing dickhead. It wasn’t that when Red outted your trauma was it? They all want the sympathy but are selective of who gets theirs even when they know it is the right thing to do 🤬

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Iv had the most horrendous couple of hours then see that fing cling on Zac and his sty comments. Iv witnessed the most awful attack in a garden opposite my house and had to ring 999. Then to see that comment about not going to the police 😡 Oh I’m fing livid
That’s so traumatic,I hope you and your son are ok
Sad Best Friends GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

Jun 8, 2024
uk
This is why i always flip flop with zac. I don’t believe the nice act and never have. He could have kept his opinions to himself and not wrote anything on the girls post. Too many people having opinions on this girls post. Shocking behaviour.

Also
EQ doesn’t give a do about Alisha 😩her talking about it every night is to get at dg & Jc. If they were friends i’d put money on her backing JC. She’s using this situation to point score which is also disgusting. Put them both in the green wheelie bin on bin day

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
About the comments by Zac, he’s close to the accused - JC. Let’s say he’s convinced of his innocence and that the girl is lying. He won’t be helping JC by scrapping in the comments. Also, should the previous be true - if someone was to make up an accusation, they’re clearly not well and inflaming things will ultimately be worse for JC.

As an aside but very important, other victims read comment sections, he’s not just speaking to her. SA is so under reported and minimally convicted, anything relating to such a topic has to be handled so carefully 💔

Last edited: