Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
This is why i always flip flop with zac. I don’t believe the nice act and never have. He could have kept his opinions to himself and not wrote anything on the girls post. Too many people having opinions on this girls post. Shocking behaviour.

Also
EQ doesn’t give a do about Alisha 😩her talking about it every night is to get at dg & Jc. If they were friends i’d put money on her backing JC. She’s using this situation to point score which is also disgusting. Put them both in the green wheelie bin on bin day

EQ is definitely exploiting this situation. She’s a nasty piece of work.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Piadro is back in Turkey to get his teeth finished
head biting GIF
I don't like this 😕 omg it's creepy as fk. I'm scared and can't stop seeing it 😫

Medusa

Iv had the most horrendous couple of hours then see that fing cling on Zac and his sty comments. Iv witnessed the most awful attack in a garden opposite my house and had to ring 999. Then to see that comment about not going to the police 😡 Oh I’m fing livid
I'm so sorry patty, I hope you're ok. Sending you huge hugs. 🤎

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
This is why i always flip flop with zac. I don’t believe the nice act and never have. He could have kept his opinions to himself and not wrote anything on the girls post. Too many people having opinions on this girls post. Shocking behaviour.

Also
EQ doesn’t give a do about Alisha 😩her talking about it every night is to get at dg & Jc. If they were friends i’d put money on her backing JC. She’s using this situation to point score which is also disgusting. Put them both in the green wheelie bin on bin day
After hearing how Zac treated that lady who funded his £50 kebab addiction, my opinion of him is very low. I agree with you, he should not have stuck his nose into this situation. EQ is another vile creature, she disgusts me the way in which she uses people for her own gain

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Just gonna put this here. This is a post Alisha did in regards to the JC situation. Look at this comment. IMG_1457.png IMG_1458.png
I believe her. I had a similar situation with an old bf and it messed me up. I didnt go to the police because of this exact reason. People make out its not a big deal but coercive R or anything like that is REAL it happens with married couples,couples and even one night stands. It's real and more people need to speak out and say its not fing right. She didn't want it brought to the app, other people brought it to the app not her and she panicked when it came out and downplayed it to stop it being spoken on. The women especially putting s like "team jc" are disgusting or mentioning her past sexual history like that fing matters. It should be handled off live. Jc cutting that recording was the nail on the coffin for me. I didnt get involved in any discussions up until yesterday because its such a sensitive subject but it needs to be highlighted that not all R is violent.... and happens ALOT.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I believe her. I had a similar situation with an old bf and it messed me up. I didnt go to the police because of this exact reason. People make out its not a big deal but coercive R or anything like that is REAL it happens with married couples,couples and even one night stands. It's real and more people need to speak out and say its not fing right. She didn't want it brought to the app, other people brought it to the app not her and she panicked when it came out and downplayed it to stop it being spoken on. The women especially putting s like "team jc" are disgusting or mentioning her past sexual history like that fing matters. It should be handled off live. Jc cutting that recording was the nail on the coffin for me. I didnt get involved in any discussions up until yesterday because its such a sensitive subject but it needs to be highlighted that not all R is violent.... and happens ALOT.
And Zacs a fing t for that comment. Mental health advocate my fing arse.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Ditto. blurred just incase There was a situation when I was a very young child, there was a court case, no charge - but custody was removed. that allowed people to treat me/those who supported and saved me as lisa marie was treated during the last retrograde.
In my early 20s there were two further instances. i didn't go to the police, i don't trust the justice system, and i've known what women who already like the man involved will do to someone speaking out about him. it is the most the low, vile, scummy way of thinking, that you can decide what happened to someone else (especially mentally and emotionally) when you find out that they have been assaulted.