Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Gonna miss taking the piss out off Chester icl. Xox 👋

The shout out to Grindr users is iconic. 😭

1000002523.png
Fix It Phaedra Parks GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
movie gifs — Drop Dead Gorgeous (1999) dir. Michael Patrick...

Gaydio and grindr!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Ditto. blurred just incase There was a situation when I was a very young child, there was a court case, no charge - but custody was removed. that allowed people to treat me/those who supported and saved me as lisa marie was treated during the last retrograde.
In my early 20s there were two further instances. i didn't go to the police, i don't trust the justice system, and i've known what women who already like the man involved will do to someone speaking out about him. it is the most the low, vile, scummy way of thinking, that you can decide what happened to someone else (especially mentally and emotionally) when you find out that they have been assaulted.
I’m so very sorry for how failed you were my darling 💔

John Krasinski Hug GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

Feb 29, 2024
Breaks my heart hearing you brave ladies history. So sad that this is so common and for it to happen more then once. Also people don't understand that you can be vulnerable when drinking/drugs even by a partner, that can take advantage while you haven't the ability to say yes or no. Its rare to be dragged of the streets and a. But its not uncommon for someone that's ment to love you to do it. Anyway just want to say I hear you 💙❤️