Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
⚠️Trigger Warning re: the Alisha Forez post ⚠️

(Sorry I don't know how to blur things out)

I was married to someone who was a 'pillar of the community' and who did way more awful things to me, physically and emotionally, than I care to remember- not that I will ever forget.
The comments and general attitude shown by Zac on that post have sickened me. And I'm sure a lot of others share his attitude!
I tried to speak out when I found the courage to leave but was disbelieved by a lot of people because all looked rosy from the outside and his good reputation and manipulative ways were way stronger than I was after years of oppression.

My heart goes out to all you survivors. Seeing s like that is so distressing/triggering... I honestly don't have the words right now 😭

@Patty B I'm so sorry you had to witness something terrible this evening ☹️ if there's anywhere you should feel safe, it's home xx

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
You got it in one
Gordon Ramsay Kiss GIF by Hell's Kitchen's Kitchen
You’re not drinking, are you feeling ok?

Safety First GIF by STUMiami

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

I was married to someone who was a 'pillar of the community' and who did way more awful things to me, physically and emotionally, than I care to remember- not that I will ever forget.
The comments and general attitude shown by Zac on that post have sickened me. And I'm sure a lot of others share his attitude!
I tried to speak out when I found the courage to leave but was disbelieved by a lot of people because all looked rosy from the outside and his good reputation and manipulative ways were way stronger than I was after years of oppression.

My heart goes out to all you survivors. Seeing s like that is so distressing/triggering... I honestly don't have the words right now 😭

@Patty B I'm so sorry you had to witness something terrible this evening ☹️ if there's anywhere you should feel safe, it's home xx
Oh luv 😔 thank God you’re away from that monster. To have to go through all that torment and then not be believed, what a living nightmare.

I know we don’t know-know each other but knowing your profession and all you’ve been through, I just know you’ve helped so many 🥹

Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Oh luv 😔 thank God you’re away from that monster. To have to go through all that torment and then not be believed, what a living nightmare.

I know we don’t know-know each other but knowing your profession and all you’ve been through, I just know you’ve helped so many 🥹

Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends
Thank you @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 🥰🥹🤗
I was ousted by a lot in the community for it but I'm the one who is free x

I think it makes me more passionate about doing what I do in my work.
I had trauma therapy 5 years after leaving him which helped a lot. Initially I moved 50 miles away to get away but it wasn't enough so moved 150 instead and that has been equally as helpful as the therapy 🥰

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London

Thankyou ❤️ I’m so glad you got away. We are all survivors and should be proud of how far we have came xx

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Thank you @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 🥰🥹🤗
I was ousted by a lot in the community for it but I'm the one who is free x

I think it makes me more passionate about doing what I do in my work.
I had trauma therapy 5 years after leaving him which helped a lot. Initially I moved 50 miles away to get away but it wasn't enough so moved 150 instead and that has been equally as helpful as the therapy 🥰
What a sty community 😒 tale as old as time sadly… a powerful man hiding a victim and no one believes them, until he creates just enough victims.

I can’t imagine the peace of mind of being so far from his reach 🫂 I’m so glad that therapy worked for you. I’m next seeing my psych for a home visit in just over a month and want to talk about trying TT again*.

That reminds me of something that makes me somewhat laugh on reflection and I know you’ll get it… my psychiatrist once telling me I was too traumatised for trauma (EDMR) therapy 💀 At the time, I didn’t understand but looking back - it does somewhat make sense. It’s just so ridiculously ironic 😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
@Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 is virgo jake's account gone (i was being nosey after remembering his name being mentioned in the remi drama i couldn't keep yup with)
It’s been deactivated luv 😬 It’s a bit of a sensitive subject, after some back and forth between groups the past couple of days and needing to protect his MH ❤️‍🩹

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
What a sty community 😒 tale as old as time sadly… a powerful man hiding a victim and no one believes them, until he creates just enough victims.

I can’t imagine the peace of mind of being so far from his reach 🫂 I’m so glad that therapy worked for you. I’m next seeing my psych for a home visit in just over a month and want to talk about trying TT again*.

That reminds me of something that makes me somewhat laugh on reflection and I know you’ll get it… my psychiatrist once telling me I was too traumatised for trauma (EDMR) therapy 💀 At the time, I didn’t understand but looking back - it does somewhat make sense. It’s just so ridiculously ironic 😭
I can totally see the irony!
TT can be really helpful but I'm a firm believer on that being based on a positive relationship with the therapist. I wanted to say a therapist you can 'gel with' but that phrase makes me cringe 😂
I struck lucky with mine.... she had a right potty mouth too which helped! Some may think that unprofessional but it worked for me. Do let us know how you get on with your visit 🥰