Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Good luck to the night shift the app is as dry as @Nolan 🎵 mash potato 😂
Scared Michael Ian Black GIF

Night night 😴
Fail Good Night GIF

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Having an awful endo flare up, had some retail therapy buying sparkly things and H cooking some sausages, whilst I watch The Observer’s YouTube channel 📺

Angry Stop Motion GIF by Headexplodie

Hope you’re all sleeping well CC and that @Little Marshmallow, Dollie and pups are ok 🐕🤎

Tired Sausage Dog GIF
I hope it passes soon mrs d. Do you watch that kirsten chronicallykiki? i’ve been watching the observers youtube on her. She needs some help for her mental health or something that girl

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Having an awful endo flare up, had some retail therapy buying sparkly things and H cooking some sausages, whilst I watch The Observer’s YouTube channel 📺

Angry Stop Motion GIF by Headexplodie

Hope you’re all sleeping well CC and that @Little Marshmallow, Dollie and pups are ok 🐕🤎

Tired Sausage Dog GIF

Ew sosiges at that time in the morning , are you having those with mayonaise ?

Jun 8, 2024
uk
zacs talking about the jc and alisha he’s doubling down on his comment on her post 😩“i said jc should of played the whole recording” he said “so what there was probably stuff on the recording that non of them wanted to hear. So many weirdos in the comments were sat agreeing with EQ last night but now agreeing with zac. That fyptea being one of them. Strange people

I’m sorry if this is triggering anybody i didn’t know wether to write this or not

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2024
I wasn’t accusing you of that, sorry luv 😭 I know accidental pregnancies happen 🩵 fingers crossed she pops soon 🤞🏼
I didn't think you was accusing me 💙 just didn't know if you thought it was me with sausage dogs 🤗 still no puppies, her temperature has dropped but not dropped enough?
No offence to any breeders on here 💙❤️ just I've seen how it can go wrong when I worked at the vets and I have rescue dogs. Told my daughter she's a t 🤣🤣

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
zacs talking about the jc and alisha he’s doubling down on his comment on her post 😩“i said jc should of played the whole recording” he said “so what there was probably stuff on the recording that non of them wanted to hear.

I’m sorry if this is triggering anybody i didn’t know wether to write this or not
I heard some of it, but Jesus he’s using this, dragging it out.

His “behind the scenes” does my fing head in, do off, bunch of blokes closing ranks 🤬

Furiosa

Aug 3, 2024
Thunderdome
Prank calls where they are doxing all kinds of numbers to Alex and Gs doing the talking it's frankly disgusting I get people do this sort of content but the sexual talking on a app used by kids is below the belt
Didn’t Alex call out one of the fishwives for an OF account, something about promoting it on a kids app? Now he has G talking like that on the app and they are all talking about Smeg? Well if I’m right than it seems all very hypocritical and double standards but apparently he calls that stuff out?

Furiosa

Aug 3, 2024
Thunderdome
I'm not interested in miss red saying she's not friends with Luke btw. She said the same about Alex and is still friends with him and his moderator 😭 it's just got the app
If anyone believes that s then I just can’t cope with them. Of course they still talk they always still speak and cockerpoo is churning out the scripts as we speak. So much for Miss Red saying she knows Luke to be different and he’s not like that. Either stand by your friends and own it or seriously cut them off but stop with this pretend s now just for views and gifts. It’s boring 🥱