Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
@illyana @limbo.queen loving your additions/edits to the wiki. 🤣🤣🤣 I kinda just forgot about it after I had one evening being obsessed. 🤷‍♂️😂

jim carrey coffee GIF
It suddenly just dawned on me what your name means 🤣🤣 I'm seriously so fing slow at times
aha epiphany GIF by CTPBoston

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Ugh. Demi is never on early enough to be conscious anymore.

Lets Go Come On Man GIF by filmeditor

Wonder how long it takes for an investigation into alleged abuse. Tracy could at least spend this time sorting out her internet.

No Thank You 90S GIF by CocoJuice

Did anyone hear the live where Demi said their internet at home has been cut off? The bank stopped suspicious direct debits from Roy's account, one of which was Tracy's broadband. Tracy now owes them £300 and they won't switch her service back on, so she's apparently got no TV, no internet and (according to Demi...) is "sat in the dark". Not sure what the internet has to do with flicking the light switch, but ok. 🤷‍♂️😂

Episode 2 GIF by The Simpsons

But Demi has decided that the guy who fitted the stair-lift (I presume - he was doing work on the stairs) was flirting with her. So, when this guy gave Roy his card with his number on telling him to give him a call if they had any issues, Demi took that as "he was giving me his number" and began texting him.

op bastards GIF

I hope she comes live soon. And that she doesn't box the boring Scottish t.

the simpsons scotland GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Ugh. Demi is never on early enough to be conscious anymore.

Lets Go Come On Man GIF by filmeditor

Wonder how long it takes for an investigation into alleged abuse. Tracy could at least spend this time sorting out her internet.

No Thank You 90S GIF by CocoJuice

Did anyone hear the live where Demi said their internet at home has been cut off? The bank stopped suspicious direct debits from Roy's account, one of which was Tracy's broadband. Tracy now owes them £300 and they won't switch her service back on, so she's apparently got no TV, no internet and (according to Demi...) is "sat in the dark". Not sure what the internet has to do with flicking the light switch, but ok. 🤷‍♂️😂

Episode 2 GIF by The Simpsons

But Demi has decided that the guy who fitted the stair-lift (I presume - he was doing work on the stairs) was flirting with her. So, when this guy gave Roy his card with his number on telling him to give him a call if they had any issues, Demi took that as "he was giving me his number" and began texting him.

op bastards GIF

I hope she comes live soon. And that she doesn't box the boring Scottish t.

the simpsons scotland GIF
I did notice Demi saying Tracey wasn't allowed to be in Roy's anymore and Demi didn't want to be seperated from her. I didn't know why